The Dutchman, who won the Golden Boot following his arrival at Old Trafford from Arsenal last summer, came out on top, while his unsettled teammate Wayne Rooney has been listed in second place.
According to the Daily Mail, Kitbag's list has revealed that United midfielder Shinji Kagawa came in third, while Liverpool forward Luis Suarez sold the seventh-highest number of shirts during the 2012-13 campaign.
Top 10 Premier League shirt sales of 2012-13:
1. Robin van Persie (Manchester United)
2. Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)
3. Shinji Kagawa (Manchester United)
4. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
5. Fernando Torres (Chelsea)
6. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
7. Luis Suarez (Liverpool)
8. Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)
9. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal)
10. Santi Cazorla (Arsenal)