A West Ham United song poking fun at Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand has come out on top in a list of wittiest football chants.
Fantasy football game Oulala has revealed that the best chant over the past decade was created by the Hammers about Ferdinand's stint on the bench for missing a drugs test.
West Ham fans, who created the chant about their former player, would sing to the tune of Duran Duran's hit 'Rio': "His name is Rio and he watches from the stand."
Top 10 wittiest football chants:
1. "His name is Rio and he watches from the stand" - West Ham fans to Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand, sung to the tune of Duran Duran's 'Rio'.
2. "When you're sat in row Z, and the ball hits your head, that's Zamora, that's Zamora" - Fulham fans' chant about Bobby Zamora sung to the tune of Dean Martin's 'That's Amore'.
3. "You should have stayed on the telly" - Newcastle United fans about Match of the Day pundit Alan Shearer after he dropped them into relegation.
4. "He's fast, he's red, he talks like Father Ted, Robbie Keane" - Liverpool fans about their former striker Robbie Keane.
5. "Your teeth are offside, your teeth are offside, Luis Suarez, your teeth are offside" - Manchester United fans on Liverpool's striker Luis Suarez.
6. "Deep fry yer pizzas, we're gonna deep fry yer pizzas" - Scotland supporters to Italy's fans during a World Cup qualifier in March 2007.
8. "John Carew, Carew. He likes a lap-dance or two. He might even pay for you. John Carew, Carew" - Aston Villa fans on John Carew sang to the tune of 'Que Sera Sera'.
9. "Fat Eddie Murphy, you're just a fat Eddie Murphy" - Newcastle United fans poking fun at former Chelsea player Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.
10. "You only live round the corner" - Fulham fans to Manchester United supporters.