Tiger Woods has said that he will return to the PGA Tour "as soon as he can" after undergoing a follow-up procedure on his back after surgery last month.
It was revealed in September that Woods had undergone an operation to remove a small disc fragment from his back, surgery that would rule him out for the rest of the year.
However, after what his official website describes as a "successful follow-up procedure", Woods may not return until at least the spring, but no official timetable has been put in place.
The 39-year-old said: "It's one of those things that had to be done. I have an outstanding team of doctors, and I'll be back as soon as I can."
Neurosurgeon Dr Charles Rich added that a full recovery is expected, with Woods potentially eyeing a first appearance ahead of The Masters, which gets underway on April 7.