Masters champion Charl Schwartzel is awarded top ranking in Majors Aggregate standings.
South African golfer Charl Schwartzel has been named the Majors Aggregate Champion after scoring the lowest total across all majors this year.
The 26-year-old, who won the Masters at Augusta earlier this year, topped the rankings with 1118 shots after 16 rounds in all four major tournaments.
US Open champion Rory McIlroy came fourth with a score of 1130, while Spanish Sergio Garcia racked up 1128 to be ranked above the Northern Irishman.
The top five rankings are as follows:
1. Charl Schwartzel: 274-280-285-279-1118
2. Steve Stricker: 283-283-283-279-1128
3. Sergio Garcia: 288-279-282-279-1128
4. Rory McIlroy: 284-268-287-291-1130
5. YE Yang: 284-278-285-292-1132
Bradley shoots up world rankings >