World number seven Dustin Johnson has said that he is not fazed by his failure to secure a major.
The American, who is preparing for the Nordea Masters in Sweden, was close to capturing his maiden major title at the British Open on Sunday. However, his chance was lost when he sliced his second shot on the 14th hole out of bounds.
The 27-year-old also spurned a three-shot lead at last year's US Open, but has revealed that he is not dwelling on those disappointments.
"I'm still young, so I'm not really worried about it," Johnson told Sky Sports.
"I just put myself in position and see what happens."
As the highest-ranked player entering Thursday's competition in Stockholm, Johnson has been installed as the bookmakers' favourite to win the event.