Felipe Massa has said that he would be interested in a role with Liberty Media once his Formula 1 career ends.
Although he retired at the end of last season only to surprisingly return, Massa seems unhappy that his place is now in doubt.
"I have nothing to say," the Brazilian said when asked about Kubica and Di Resta's 'shootout' test in Hungary last week.
"I'm focused solely on my job."
Many in the paddock believe that Williams have already decided to oust Massa. The driver said that he is simply waiting for the British team's decision.
"There were no new negotiations," he said.
"Of course, when I talk with the team I state my position clearly, but I think they know perfectly well what I can do. From my side I'm sure that they need me."
Massa said that he is hoping for Williams's decision before his home race in Sao Paulo early next month.
The 36-year-old's departure would also mean that there are no Brazilians on the 2018 grid.
"Of course it would be bad because Brazilians love Formula 1 and they want to cheer for their driver. But let's see how things develop," he said.
If he does retire from F1, Massa has been linked with a move to Formula E.
However, he was also asked if he might be interested in a consultancy role with F1 owner Liberty Media.
"If I can help, and they are interested in my help, then of course we can talk," he told reporters.
"But at the moment I am completely focused on racing, because it's what I love most and what I've done all my life. But for the future, everything is possible."
The 2017 calendar continues on Sunday with the United States Grand Prix.