Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 5
Jul 8, 2023 at 9.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal Arquitecto Antonio Eleuterio Ubilla
2 - 1
Brasil (45+1'), Gonzalez (51')
Rabino (5'), Viera (33')
Franca (45+4'), O'Neil
(57'), Carlos (70'), Sebastian da Silva Mattos (74'), Bertochi (90+2')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Cerro Largo and Fenix.
More game data and we say below the videos
Form, Standings, Stats
Last Game: Fenix 3-0 Racing
Sunday, July 2 at 4.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fenix win with a probability of 36.77%. A win for Cerro Largo had a probability of 33.93% and a draw had a probability of 29.3%.
The most likely scoreline for a Fenix win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.49%) and 0-2 (7.07%). The likeliest Cerro Largo win was 1-0 (12.02%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.42%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.1% likelihood.