MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 05:01:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 18
Feb 25, 2024 at 11am UK
Dnipro Arena

Dnipro-1
1 - 1
Minai

Pikhalyonok (51' pen.)
Babenko (39')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Remenyak (25')
Korablin (70')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Dnipro-1 and Minai.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Polissya 1-1 Dnipro-1
Friday, December 8 at 1pm in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Minai 0-1 Kryvbas Kryvyi
Saturday, November 25 at 11am in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dnipro-1 win with a probability of 63.5%. A draw had a probability of 22% and a win for Minai had a probability of 14.49%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dnipro-1 win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.81%) and 2-1 (9.49%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.33%), while for a Minai win it was 0-1 (5.62%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.3% likelihood.

Result
Dnipro-1DrawMinai
63.5% (-0.135 -0.13) 22.02% (0.030000000000001 0.03) 14.49% (0.105 0.11)
Both teams to score 44% (0.15499999999999 0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.62% (0.072000000000003 0.07)52.38% (-0.072000000000003 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.93% (0.059999999999999 0.06)74.07% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)
Dnipro-1 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.08% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)15.92% (0.020999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.83% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)45.17% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Minai Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.33% (0.2 0.2)47.67% (-0.2 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.01% (0.146 0.15)82.99% (-0.14700000000001 -0.15)
Score Analysis
    Dnipro-1 63.49%
    Minai 14.49%
    Draw 22.01%
Dnipro-1DrawMinai
1-0 @ 13.94% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-0 @ 12.81% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
2-1 @ 9.49% (0.013 0.01)
3-0 @ 7.85% (-0.039 -0.04)
3-1 @ 5.82% (0.0040000000000004 0)
4-0 @ 3.61% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.67%
3-2 @ 2.15% (0.013 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.33% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 0.99% (0.006 0.01)
5-1 @ 0.98% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 1.85%
Total : 63.49%
1-1 @ 10.33% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.59% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-2 @ 3.52% (0.025 0.02)
Other @ 0.58%
Total : 22.01%
0-1 @ 5.62% (0.016 0.02)
1-2 @ 3.83% (0.029 0.03)
0-2 @ 2.08% (0.018 0.02)
1-3 @ 0.95% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 14.49%

Head to Head
Aug 13, 2023 11am
Gameweek 3
Minai
1-1
Dnipro-1
Tverdokhlib (89')
Panasenko (43'), Petko (65')
Blanco (90+3' pen.)
Adamyuk (29'), Babenko (59')
Sarapiy (50')
May 15, 2023 11am
Gameweek 26
Minai
0-1
Dnipro-1
Dovbyk (79')
Nov 6, 2022 11am
Gameweek 11
Dnipro-1
3-1
Minai
Sarapiy (67'), Hutsuliak (68'), Hamache (76')
Vorobchak (64')
Nov 1, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 13
Dnipro-1
4-0
Minai
Hutsuliak (9'), Dovbyk (14'), Pikhalyonok (30'), Rusyn (89')
Batagov (46')

Gonchar (22'), Kuliev (53'), Matic (72'), Seleznyov (86')
Apr 24, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 23
Dnipro-1
3-0
Minai
Dovbyk (28'), Buletsa (32'), Cuze (44' pen.)
Batagov (20')

Tkachuk (31'), Mayembe (43'), Boyko (53'), Nuriev (62'), Cuze (74'), Petrusenko (80')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shakhtar DonetskShakhtar23174249193055
2Dynamo Kiev23163454243051
3Kryvbas Kryvyi RihKryvbas Kryvyi25156444251951
4Dnipro-1Dnipro-124128434221244
5Rukh Lviv241010435251040
6Polissya ZhytomyrPolissya2411673123839
7Vorskla PoltavaVorskla2586112337-1430
8Chornomorets OdesaChornomorets2492133434029
9LNZ CherkasyCherkasy247892327-429
10Kolos KovalivkaKovalivka2461081819-128
11Zorya LuhanskLuhansk236892430-626
12FC OleksandriyaOleksandriya2467112132-1125
13Obolon KyivObolon2448121534-1920
14Veres2347122134-1319
15Metalist Kharkiv2446142443-1918
16Minai2429131739-2215


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!