MX23RW : Friday, July 1 01:29:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 22, 2022 at 3.30pm UK at Stade Tourbillon
Sion
3 - 3
Servette
Stojilkovic (26'), Itaitinga (78'), Karlen (85')
Bamert (6'), Cipriano (45'), Saintini (67')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Antunes (52'), Bedia (54'), Cespedes (68' pen.)
Behrami (44'), Antunes (77'), Bedia (82')
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between Sion and Servette.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sion 3-3 Servette
Sunday, May 22 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Sion 3-3 Servette
Sunday, May 22 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Servette win with a probability of 38.75%. A win for Sion had a probability of 36.56% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Servette win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.03%) and 0-2 (5.95%). The likeliest Sion win was 2-1 (8.25%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.5%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 1.4% likelihood.

Result
SionDrawServette
36.56% (0.21899999999999 0.22) 24.69% (-0.059000000000001 -0.06) 38.75% (-0.165 -0.16)
Both teams to score 58.87% (0.229 0.23)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.78% (0.28700000000001 0.29)44.21% (-0.293 -0.29)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.4% (0.279 0.28)66.59% (-0.285 -0.28)
Sion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.15% (0.249 0.25)23.84% (-0.255 -0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.97% (0.35700000000001 0.36)58.03% (-0.363 -0.36)
Servette Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.3% (0.043999999999997 0.04)22.7% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.64% (0.066000000000003 0.07)56.36% (-0.071000000000005 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Sion 36.56%
    Servette 38.75%
    Draw 24.68%
SionDrawServette
2-1 @ 8.25% (0.029 0.03)
1-0 @ 7.76% (-0.040999999999999 -0.04)
2-0 @ 5.56% (0.012 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.94% (0.043 0.04)
3-2 @ 2.92% (0.036 0.04)
3-0 @ 2.66% (0.025 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.41% (0.026 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.05% (0.02 0.02)
4-0 @ 0.95% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 36.56%
1-1 @ 11.5% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-2 @ 6.12% (0.03 0.03)
0-0 @ 5.41% (-0.069 -0.07)
3-3 @ 1.44% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 24.68%
1-2 @ 8.53% (-0.020999999999999 -0.02)
0-1 @ 8.03% (-0.092000000000001 -0.09)
0-2 @ 5.95% (-0.059 -0.06)
1-3 @ 4.22% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 3.02% (0.02 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.94% (-0.025 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.56% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-4 @ 1.12% (0.008 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.09% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 38.75%

Head to Head
Mar 20, 2022 1.15pm
Servette
2-1
Sion
Cognat (25'), Imeri (44')
Cespedes (55'), Imeri (90+6'), Vouilloz (90+6')
Stojilkovic (33')
Bamert (60'), Cavare (90+6'), Sio (90+6')
Oct 24, 2021 3.30pm
Servette
1-2
Sion
Kyei (90+3')
Rouiller (7')
Stojilkovic (4'), Sasso (58' og.)
Cavare (65'), Karlen (76')
Jul 25, 2021 3.30pm
Sion
1-2
Servette
Ndoye (90+5')
Itaitinga (26')
Imeri (31'), Kyei (53')
Diallo (44'), Sasso (78')
Apr 22, 2021 5.15pm
Servette
3-5
Sion
Schalk (37', 63'), Fofana (74')
Diallo (16'), Frick (72')
Karlen (7', 56'), Ndoye (58'), Hoarau (71'), Tosetti (82')
Iapichino (67'), Karlen (77'), Cavare (90+2'), Lacroix (90+4')
Mar 14, 2021 3pm
Sion
1-2
Servette
Wakatsuki (84')
Abdellaoui (65'), Khasa (72'), Uldrikis (80')
Schalk (33'), Valls (36')
Sasso (14'), Sauthier (74')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Basel00000000
2Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper00000000
3LuganoLugano00000000
4Luzern00000000
5Servette00000000
6Sion00000000
7St GallenSt Gallen00000000
8FC WinterthurWinterthur00000000
9Young Boys00000000
10FC Zurich00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!