MX23RW : Friday, May 24 03:32:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
FC Zurich
Swiss Super League | Gameweek 36
May 15, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Stadion Letzigrund
Servette

FC Zurich
2 - 1
Servette

Marchesano (54'), Krasniqi (70')
Conde (12'), Dante (31')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Douline (13')
Magnin (53'), Kutesa (58')
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between FC Zurich and Servette.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Winterthur 1-3 FC Zurich
Sunday, May 12 at 1.15pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: St Gallen 1-1 Servette
Sunday, May 12 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Zurich win with a probability of 38.22%. A win for Servette had a probability of 35.89% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Zurich win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.41%) and 2-0 (6.38%). The likeliest Servette win was 0-1 (8.98%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.28%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that FC Zurich would win this match.

Result
FC ZurichDrawServette
38.22% (2.141 2.14) 25.88% (-0.198 -0.2) 35.89% (-1.947 -1.95)
Both teams to score 54.59% (0.65 0.65)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.3% (0.836 0.84)49.7% (-0.839 -0.84)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.29% (0.743 0.74)71.71% (-0.746 -0.75)
FC Zurich Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.54% (1.601 1.6)25.45% (-1.604 -1.6)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.72% (2.141 2.14)60.28% (-2.143 -2.14)
Servette Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.23% (-0.71899999999999 -0.72)26.76% (0.716 0.72)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.96% (-0.955 -0.95)62.04% (0.952 0.95)
Score Analysis
    FC Zurich 38.22%
    Servette 35.9%
    Draw 25.88%
FC ZurichDrawServette
1-0 @ 9.32% (0.109 0.11)
2-1 @ 8.41% (0.305 0.31)
2-0 @ 6.38% (0.356 0.36)
3-1 @ 3.83% (0.304 0.3)
3-0 @ 2.91% (0.285 0.29)
3-2 @ 2.53% (0.153 0.15)
4-1 @ 1.31% (0.158 0.16)
4-0 @ 1% (0.137 0.14)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 38.22%
1-1 @ 12.28% (-0.11 -0.11)
0-0 @ 6.81% (-0.236 -0.24)
2-2 @ 5.54% (0.091 0.09)
3-3 @ 1.11% (0.045 0.05)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.88%
0-1 @ 8.98% (-0.502 -0.5)
1-2 @ 8.1% (-0.238 -0.24)
0-2 @ 5.92% (-0.459 -0.46)
1-3 @ 3.56% (-0.18 -0.18)
0-3 @ 2.6% (-0.259 -0.26)
2-3 @ 2.43% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.17% (-0.085 -0.09)
Other @ 3.14%
Total : 35.9%

Head to Head
Apr 6, 2024 7.30pm
Gameweek 31
Servette
0-1
FC Zurich

Mazikou (90+5')
Dante (45+3')
Boranijasevic (18'), Kryeziu (43'), Brecher (90+4'), Rohner (90+5')
Nov 4, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 13
FC Zurich
0-2
Servette

Kamberi (90+5')
Bedia (4'), Rouiller (62')
Douline (82'), Severin (87'), Bedia (90')
Stevanovic (89')
Jul 29, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 2
Servette
2-2
FC Zurich
Bedia (66' pen.), Kutesa (86')
Guillemenot (47'), Antunes (76'), Douline (90+1')
Rohner (11'), Matthew (57')
Conde (76'), Rohner (90')
Apr 26, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 30
Servette
4-0
FC Zurich
Bedia (1', 54'), Pflucke (38'), Touati (85')
Mar 5, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 23
FC Zurich
1-1
Servette
Ligue (78')
Crivelli (73')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Young Boys37228773343974
2LuganoLugano372051267491865
3Servette3717101057431461
4FC Zurich3715121051401157
5St GallenSt Gallen371691259491057
6FC WinterthurWinterthur371310146068-849
Relegation Round
1Luzern381310154753-649
2Basel381310154552-749
3Yverdon Sport38138175071-2147
4Lausanne SportLausanne381112154853-545
5Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper38108204149-838
6Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO3878234077-3729
 
Regular Season
1Young Boys33198667323565
2LuganoLugano331851061441759
3Servette33169853381557
4St GallenSt Gallen33148115344950
5FC WinterthurWinterthur331310105556-149
6FC Zurich33121294435948
7Luzern33128134146-544
8Lausanne SportLausanne331010134348-540
9Basel33117154151-1040
10Yverdon Sport33117154364-2140
11Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper3386193545-1030
12Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO3358203366-3323


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!