MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 04:44:50| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 38
May 25, 2024 at 5pm UK
Yeni Sivas 4 Eylul Stadyumu

Sivasspor
2 - 1
Kayserispor

Koita (9'), Caktas (53')
Ciftci (26')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Attamah (24')
Attamah (26'), Ozbek (44'), Kocaman (77')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Sivasspor and Kayserispor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Istanbulspor 1-3 Sivasspor
Friday, May 17 at 3pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 2-2 Konyaspor
Saturday, May 18 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Sivasspor 2-1 Kayserispor

While Sivasspor's home form has left plenty to be desired this year, taking the 14th-highest points in the division, they have already beaten Kayserispor this season and we expect them to win once again here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sivasspor win with a probability of 52.97%. A win for Kayserispor had a probability of 23.82% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sivasspor win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.68%) and 2-0 (8.68%). The likeliest Kayserispor win was 1-2 (6.14%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.9%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Sivasspor in this match.

Result
SivassporDrawKayserispor
52.97% (0.253 0.25) 23.21% (-0.073 -0.07) 23.82% (-0.181 -0.18)
Both teams to score 56.33% (0.035000000000004 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.85% (0.146 0.15)44.15% (-0.147 -0.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.47% (0.142 0.14)66.53% (-0.142 -0.14)
Sivasspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.35% (0.145 0.14)16.65% (-0.146 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.5% (0.26000000000001 0.26)46.5% (-0.261 -0.26)
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.58% (-0.075000000000003 -0.08)32.42% (0.075000000000003 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.06% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)68.94% (0.082000000000008 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Sivasspor 52.97%
    Kayserispor 23.82%
    Draw 23.21%
SivassporDrawKayserispor
2-1 @ 9.77% (0.013000000000002 0.01)
1-0 @ 9.68% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 8.68% (0.029 0.03)
3-1 @ 5.84% (0.035 0.04)
3-0 @ 5.18% (0.042 0.04)
3-2 @ 3.29% (0.014 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.62% (0.028 0.03)
4-0 @ 2.32% (0.03 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.47% (0.013 0.01)
5-1 @ 0.94% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 52.97%
1-1 @ 10.9% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.5% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-0 @ 5.4% (-0.035 -0.04)
3-3 @ 1.24% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 23.21%
1-2 @ 6.14% (-0.034 -0.03)
0-1 @ 6.08% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-2 @ 3.42% (-0.036 -0.04)
1-3 @ 2.31% (-0.017 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.07% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.29% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 23.82%

How you voted: Sivasspor vs Kayserispor

Sivasspor
100%
Draw
0.0%
Kayserispor
0.0%
8
Head to Head
Jan 7, 2024 10.30am
Gameweek 19
Kayserispor
1-3
Sivasspor
Bahoken (42')
Sazdagi (28'), Bahoken (63'), Attamah (90+5'), Yilmaz (90+4')
Kocaman (23' og.), Manaj (90+3' pen., 90+8')
Appindangoye (8'), Kvet (73'), Manaj (90+6')
Jun 6, 2023 3pm
Jan 13, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 19
Kayserispor
4-1
Sivasspor
Hosseini (23'), Kemen (31', 69'), Sazdagi (41')
Yalcin (52')
May 21, 2022 2pm
Dec 27, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 19
Kayserispor
3-0
Sivasspor
Gavranovic (9', 17'), Thiam (23')
Campanharo (36'), Demirok (43'), Kemen (61')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!