MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 04:59:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jan 22, 2022 at 1pm UK at Sivas Stadium
Sivasspor
1 - 1
Fenerbahce
Henrique (74')
Altinay (15'), Oguz (83')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Zajc (18')
Aziz (34'), Sangare (65'), Crespo (73')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Sivasspor and Fenerbahce, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fenerbahce win with a probability of 39.16%. A win for Sivasspor has a probability of 32.65% and a draw has a probability of 28.2%.

The most likely scoreline was Sivasspor 1-1 Fenerbahce with a probability of 13.19%. The next most likely scorelines were 0-1 (12.09%), 1-0 (10.78%), 0-0 (9.89%). The actual score line of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.2%.

Result
SivassporDrawFenerbahce
32.65%28.19%39.16%
Both teams to score 46.85%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.75%59.25%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.34%79.66%
Sivasspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.4%33.6%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.75%70.25%
Fenerbahce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.56%29.44%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.56%65.44%
Score Analysis
    Sivasspor 32.64%
    Fenerbahce 39.15%
    Draw 28.19%
SivassporDrawFenerbahce
1-0 @ 10.78%
2-1 @ 7.19%
2-0 @ 5.88%
3-1 @ 2.62%
3-0 @ 2.14%
3-2 @ 1.6%
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 32.64%
1-1 @ 13.19%
0-0 @ 9.89%
2-2 @ 4.4%
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 28.19%
0-1 @ 12.09%
1-2 @ 8.07%
0-2 @ 7.4%
1-3 @ 3.29%
0-3 @ 3.02%
2-3 @ 1.79%
1-4 @ 1.01%
0-4 @ 0.92%
Other @ 1.58%
Total : 39.15%

How you voted: Sivasspor vs Fenerbahce

Sivasspor
16.7%
Draw
16.7%
Fenerbahce
66.7%
12
Head to Head
Sep 12, 2021 3pm
Fenerbahce
1-1
Sivasspor
Osayi-Samuel (23')
Bayindir (44'), Zajc (83')
Henrique (45' pen.)
Cofie (13'), Henrique (79'), Ciftci (90+3')
May 11, 2021 6.30pm
Fenerbahce
1-2
Sivasspor
Cisse (90+2')
Gonul (90')
Kayode (45+1'), Arslan (48')
Ninga (37'), Ciftci (45+1'), Yalcin (59')
Jan 21, 2021 4pm
Jul 12, 2020 7pm
Fenerbahce
1-2
Sivasspor
Turuc (27')
Tufan (7'), Ali Kaldirim (13'), Kadioglu (69')
Kone (9' pen.), Kilinc (44')
Kilinc (17'), Aksoy (76'), Samassa (90+1')
Dec 15, 2019 1.30pm
Sivasspor
3-1
Fenerbahce
Fernando (32'), Kilinc (59'), Erdal (96')
Aksoy (42'), Kilinc (55'), Ciftci (61'), Yandas (93')
Turuc (85')
Isla (6'), Tufan (93')
Rodrigues (94'), Tufan (95')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CTrabzonsporTrabzonspor382312369363381
2Fenerbahce382110773383573
3KonyasporKonyaspor382081066452168
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul381981156362065
5AlanyasporAlanyaspor38197126758964
6BesiktasBesiktas38151495648859
7AntalyasporAntalyaspor381611115447759
8Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk38169134752-557
9Adana Demirspor3815101360471355
10SivassporSivasspor381412125250254
11KasimpasaKasimpasa381581567571053
12Hatayspor38158155660-453
13GalatasarayGalatasaray381410145153-252
14KayserisporKayserispor381211155461-747
15GaziantepGaziantep381210164856-846
16Giresunspor38129174147-645
RCaykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor38106224471-2736
RAltay3897223957-1834
RGoztepe SKGoztepe SK3877244077-3728
RYeni MalatyasporYeni M'spor3855282771-4420

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!