MX23RW : Friday, July 1 01:38:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 22, 2022 at 2pm UK at Fatih Terim Stadium
Istanbul
3 - 1
Trabzonspor
Okaka (11'), Epureanu (31'), Gurler (42')
Okaka (60'), Gurler (78')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Nwakaeme (59')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Istanbul Basaksehir and Trabzonspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Istanbul 3-1 Trabzonspor
Sunday, May 22 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Istanbul Basaksehir 2-2 Trabzonspor

Istanbul Basaksehir will be looking for the three points that would clinch them a top-four spot, but with the reverse fixture finishing all square, we think the hosts will be held to a point by the champions on Sunday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Istanbul Basaksehir win with a probability of 48.8%. A win for Trabzonspor had a probability of 25.91% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Istanbul Basaksehir win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.39%) and 2-0 (8.81%). The likeliest Trabzonspor win was 0-1 (7.7%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.02%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 4.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Istanbul Basaksehir would win this match.

Result
Istanbul BasaksehirDrawTrabzonspor
48.8% (-0.056999999999995 -0.06) 25.28% (0.017000000000003 0.02) 25.91% (0.043000000000003 0.04)
Both teams to score 51.81% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.85% (-0.043000000000006 -0.04)51.15% (0.044000000000004 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27% (-0.038 -0.04)73% (0.040000000000006 0.04)
Istanbul Basaksehir Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.02% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)20.98% (0.046000000000003 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.27% (-0.067 -0.07)53.73% (0.068999999999996 0.07)
Trabzonspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.56% (0.013000000000005 0.01)34.44% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.85% (0.013000000000002 0.01)71.15% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Istanbul Basaksehir 48.8%
    Trabzonspor 25.91%
    Draw 25.28%
Istanbul BasaksehirDrawTrabzonspor
1-0 @ 11.28% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.39% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.81% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.89% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.59% (-0.010000000000001 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.61% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 1.91% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.79% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.02% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 48.8%
1-1 @ 12.02% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.22% (0.013 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.01% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 0.93% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 25.28%
0-1 @ 7.7% (0.016 0.02)
1-2 @ 6.41% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.1% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.28% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.78%
0-3 @ 1.46% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 25.91%

How you voted: Istanbul vs Trabzonspor

Istanbul Basaksehir
31.3%
Draw
25.0%
Trabzonspor
43.8%
16
Head to Head
Dec 25, 2021 4pm
Feb 19, 2021 4pm
Istanbul
0-1
Trabzonspor

Crivelli (64'), Da Silva (90')
Da Silva (90+5')
Sari (79')
Can Genc (48'), Sari (88')
Oct 17, 2020 5pm
Trabzonspor
0-2
Istanbul

Kinali (52')
Kahveci (32'), Visca (53')
Mar 15, 2020 1pm
Trabzonspor
1-1
Istanbul
Skrtel (63' og.)
Campi (83')
Ba (56')
Buruk (37'), Tekdemir (80')
Oct 28, 2019 5pm
Istanbul
2-2
Trabzonspor
Visca (67' pen.), Skrtel (79')
Skrtel (59'), Tekdemir (72')
Sturridge (61' pen.), Sorloth (96')
Cakir (65'), Nwakaeme (73'), Sari (97')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CTrabzonsporTrabzonspor382312369363381
2Fenerbahce382110773383573
3KonyasporKonyaspor382081066452168
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul381981156362065
5AlanyasporAlanyaspor38197126758964
6BesiktasBesiktas38151495648859
7AntalyasporAntalyaspor381611115447759
8Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk38169134752-557
9Adana Demirspor3815101360471355
10SivassporSivasspor381412125250254
11KasimpasaKasimpasa381581567571053
12Hatayspor38158155660-453
13GalatasarayGalatasaray381410145153-252
14KayserisporKayserispor381211155461-747
15GaziantepGaziantep381210164856-846
16Giresunspor38129174147-645
RCaykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor38106224471-2736
RAltay3897223957-1834
RGoztepe SKGoztepe SK3877244077-3728
RYeni MalatyasporYeni M'spor3855282771-4420

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!