MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 22:27:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 22, 2022 at 5pm UK
Hatayspor
4 - 1
Giresunspor
El Kaabi (44', 81'), Yildirim (55'), Kahraba (66')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Bilazer (24')
Kutuk (35')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Hatayspor and Giresunspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hatayspor 4-1 Giresunspor
Sunday, May 22 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Hatayspor 4-1 Giresunspor
Sunday, May 22 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Hatayspor 1-1 Giresunspor

Giresunspor have drawn their last two matches, and with the previous two meetings between the sides also ending in draws, we think Sunday's contest will result in a point apiece. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hatayspor win with a probability of 51.54%. A draw had a probability of 24.4% and a win for Giresunspor had a probability of 24.07%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hatayspor win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.63%) and 2-0 (9.13%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.59%), while for a Giresunspor win it was 0-1 (6.98%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 2.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hatayspor would win this match.

Result
HataysporDrawGiresunspor
51.54% (0.674 0.67) 24.39% (0.053000000000001 0.05) 24.07% (-0.731 -0.73)
Both teams to score 52.77% (-0.946 -0.95)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.01% (-0.876 -0.88)48.99% (0.872 0.87)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.92% (-0.797 -0.8)71.07% (0.79599999999999 0.8)
Hatayspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)19% (0.071000000000002 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.45% (-0.12 -0.12)50.54% (0.116 0.12)
Giresunspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.15% (-1.11 -1.11)34.85% (1.106 1.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.41% (-1.188 -1.19)71.58% (1.184 1.18)
Score Analysis
    Hatayspor 51.54%
    Giresunspor 24.07%
    Draw 24.39%
HataysporDrawGiresunspor
1-0 @ 10.99% (0.36 0.36)
2-1 @ 9.63% (0.013 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.13% (0.283 0.28)
3-1 @ 5.33% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-0 @ 5.06% (0.146 0.15)
3-2 @ 2.81% (-0.089 -0.09)
4-1 @ 2.21% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.1% (0.056 0.06)
4-2 @ 1.17% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 51.54%
1-1 @ 11.59% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-0 @ 6.62% (0.234 0.23)
2-2 @ 5.07% (-0.148 -0.15)
3-3 @ 0.99% (-0.062 -0.06)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 24.39%
0-1 @ 6.98% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
1-2 @ 6.11% (-0.164 -0.16)
0-2 @ 3.68% (-0.09 -0.09)
1-3 @ 2.15% (-0.125 -0.13)
2-3 @ 1.78% (-0.108 -0.11)
0-3 @ 1.29% (-0.073 -0.07)
Other @ 2.08%
Total : 24.07%

Head to Head
Dec 25, 2021 1pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CTrabzonsporTrabzonspor382312369363381
2Fenerbahce382110773383573
3KonyasporKonyaspor382081066452168
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul381981156362065
5AlanyasporAlanyaspor38197126758964
6BesiktasBesiktas38151495648859
7AntalyasporAntalyaspor381611115447759
8Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk38169134752-557
9Adana Demirspor3815101360471355
10SivassporSivasspor381412125250254
11KasimpasaKasimpasa381581567571053
12Hatayspor38158155660-453
13GalatasarayGalatasaray381410145153-252
14KayserisporKayserispor381211155461-747
15GaziantepGaziantep381210164856-846
16Giresunspor38129174147-645
RCaykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor38106224471-2736
RAltay3897223957-1834
RGoztepe SKGoztepe SK3877244077-3728
RYeni MalatyasporYeni M'spor3855282771-4420

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!