MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 16:22:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 18
Dec 4, 2023 at 7.30pm UK
Estadio de la Ceramica
Eibar logo
Villarreal II
1 - 0
Eibar
Fores (90+2')
Tasende (81')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Berrocal (41')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Villarreal II and Eibar.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Racing 2-0 Villarreal II
Saturday, November 25 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Eibar 3-1 Levante
Saturday, November 25 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Eibar win with a probability of 53.66%. A draw had a probability of 24.3% and a win for Villarreal II had a probability of 22.04%.

The most likely scoreline for a Eibar win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.88%) and 1-2 (9.66%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.55%), while for a Villarreal II win it was 1-0 (6.91%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood.

Result
Villarreal IIDrawEibar
22.04% (-0.407 -0.41) 24.29% (0.549 0.55) 53.66% (-0.139 -0.14)
Both teams to score 50.65% (-2.211 -2.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.38% (-2.674 -2.67)50.61% (2.675 2.68)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.47% (-2.409 -2.41)72.52% (2.413 2.41)
Villarreal II Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.37% (-1.886 -1.89)37.63% (1.889 1.89)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.59% (-1.892 -1.89)74.41% (1.896 1.9)
Eibar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.21% (-1.054 -1.05)18.79% (1.057 1.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.8% (-1.794 -1.79)50.2% (1.797 1.8)
Score Analysis
    Villarreal II 22.04%
    Eibar 53.66%
    Draw 24.29%
Villarreal IIDrawEibar
1-0 @ 6.91% (0.389 0.39)
2-1 @ 5.65% (-0.156 -0.16)
2-0 @ 3.38% (0.023 0.02)
3-1 @ 1.84% (-0.151 -0.15)
3-2 @ 1.54% (-0.183 -0.18)
3-0 @ 1.1% (-0.05 -0.05)
Other @ 1.63%
Total : 22.04%
1-1 @ 11.55% (0.28 0.28)
0-0 @ 7.07% (0.732 0.73)
2-2 @ 4.72% (-0.298 -0.3)
Other @ 0.95%
Total : 24.29%
0-1 @ 11.82% (0.86 0.86)
0-2 @ 9.88% (0.4 0.4)
1-2 @ 9.66% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1)
0-3 @ 5.51% (0.04 0.04)
1-3 @ 5.38% (-0.243 -0.24)
2-3 @ 2.63% (-0.263 -0.26)
0-4 @ 2.3% (-0.062 -0.06)
1-4 @ 2.25% (-0.182 -0.18)
2-4 @ 1.1% (-0.152 -0.15)
Other @ 3.13%
Total : 53.66%

How you voted: Villarreal II vs Eibar

Villarreal II
40.0%
Draw
20.0%
Eibar
40.0%
5
Head to Head
Feb 24, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 29
Eibar
2-0
Villarreal II
Rahmani (31'), Aketxe (84')
Aug 19, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 2
Villarreal II
2-2
Eibar
Lozano Lluch (38'), Iniguez de Heredia Larraz (45+2')
Lozano Lluch (27'), Nino (50'), Jorgensen (68'), Carlos Arana Gomez (82'), Ontiveros (90+2'), De la Fuente Barquilla (90+4')
Lozano Lluch (74')
Quique (15'), Leschuk (89')
Venancio (43'), Corpas (45+1'), Berrocal (80'), Rodriguez (82'), Stoichkov (90+2'), Munoz (90+2')
Munoz (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes27148539162350
2EibarEibar27137742301246
3Real ValladolidValladolid2813693226645
4Espanyol27128743311244
5Sporting GijonSporting Gijon27111063223943
6Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol27111063330343
7Real Oviedo281011734231141
8ElcheElche2711882523241
9Racing de SantanderRacing27116104038239
10Levante2791263231139
11Burgos27116103437-339
12Real ZaragozaZaragoza279992825336
13TenerifeTenerife27106112324-136
14Eldense2781183437-335
15MirandesMirandes2789103334-133
16CartagenaCartagena2787122837-931
17Albacete2779113138-730
18Huesca27611102022-229
19Villarreal II2778122841-1329
20AlcorconAlcorcon2777132137-1628
21FC AndorraFC Andorra2767142235-1325
22Amorebieta2748152036-1620

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!