MX23RW : Friday, April 19 05:51:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Stenhousemuir
Scottish League Two | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Ochilview Park
Clyde

Stenhousemuir
1 - 6
Clyde

O'Reilly (24')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Scullion (30'), Allan (32', 71'), Rennie (49', 55'), Ballantyne (58')
Sula (15'), Allan (52')
Coverage of the Scottish League Two clash between Stenhousemuir and Clyde.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Elgin 2-2 Stenhousemuir
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Scottish League Two
Last Game: Clyde 0-2 Forfar
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Stenhousemuir win with a probability of 56.43%. A draw has a probability of 23.1% and a win for Clyde has a probability of 20.46%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stenhousemuir win is 1-0 with a probability of 11.19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (10.03%) and 2-1 (9.84%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.98%), while for a Clyde win it is 0-1 (6.13%).

Result
StenhousemuirDrawClyde
56.43% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04) 23.11% (0.0020000000000024 0) 20.46% (0.035 0.04)
Both teams to score 52.09% (0.049000000000007 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.41% (0.036000000000001 0.04)47.58% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.21% (0.032999999999998 0.03)69.79% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Stenhousemuir Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.34% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)16.66% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.48%46.52% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Clyde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.51% (0.057000000000002 0.06)37.49% (-0.062999999999995 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.73% (0.056999999999999 0.06)74.27% (-0.060999999999993 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Stenhousemuir 56.42%
    Clyde 20.46%
    Draw 23.11%
StenhousemuirDrawClyde
1-0 @ 11.19% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 10.03% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.84% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 5.99% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.88% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-2 @ 2.88% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-0 @ 2.69% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 2.63%
4-2 @ 1.29% (0.002 0)
5-0 @ 0.96% (-0.002 -0)
5-1 @ 0.94%
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 56.42%
1-1 @ 10.98%
0-0 @ 6.25% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.83% (0.008 0.01)
3-3 @ 0.94% (0.003 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 23.11%
0-1 @ 6.13% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-2 @ 5.39% (0.008 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.01% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 1.76% (0.006 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.58% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 0.98% (0.003 0)
Other @ 1.62%
Total : 20.46%

Head to Head
Dec 30, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 18
Clyde
1-2
Stenhousemuir
Dunachie (90+3')
Carswell (30')
Aitken (14', 66')
Wedderburn (58'), O'Reilly (85')
Taylor (74')
Sep 30, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 8
Stenhousemuir
2-2
Clyde
Buchanan (30'), Yates (52')
Anderson (34'), Aitken (85')
Dunachie (59'), Lynch (80' og.)
Whyte (25'), Carswell (34'), McCullock (65'), Dunachie (90')
Mar 10, 2018 3pm
Stenhousemuir
2-3
Clyde
Ferns (56'), Paton (76')
Marsh (30'), Dunlop (61'), Paton (86'), Ferns (90')
McStay (8'), Goodwillie (29', 51')
Goodwillie (66'), Currie (78')
Jan 13, 2018 3pm
Clyde
0-3
Stenhousemuir

Duffie (52'), Ramsay (87')
Meechan (11'), Longworth (72'), Murray (83')
Marsh (90')
Nov 4, 2017 3pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1StenhousemuirStenhousemuir331812347262166
2PeterheadPeterhead331510853351855
3Dumbarton331671053401355
4Spartans33131284840851
5East FifeEast Fife331111114442244
6Elgin CityElgin33108153253-2138
7Forfar AthleticForfar33715113440-636
8Bonnyrigg Rose AthleticBonnyrigg Rose33811144246-435
9StranraerStranraer3388173651-1532
10Clyde33710164056-1631


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!