MX23RW : Saturday, August 20 04:49:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Mill Farm Stadium
Fylde
2 - 1
Kettering
Barrett (31'), Haughton (62')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Graham (26')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Fylde and Kettering Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fylde 1-0 Leamington
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fylde win with a probability of 49.68%. A draw had a probability of 26.7% and a win for Kettering Town had a probability of 23.62%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fylde win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.94%) and 2-1 (9.02%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.46%), while for a Kettering Town win it was 0-1 (8.61%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fylde would win this match.

Result
FyldeDrawKettering Town
49.68% (0.594 0.59) 26.7% (-0.02 -0.02) 23.62% (-0.575 -0.57)
Both teams to score 45.61% (-0.497 -0.5)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.84% (-0.358 -0.36)58.16% (0.357 0.36)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.18% (-0.281 -0.28)78.81% (0.28099999999999 0.28)
Fylde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.48% (0.116 0.12)23.52% (-0.117 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.43% (0.169 0.17)57.56% (-0.171 -0.17)
Kettering Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.64% (-0.741 -0.74)40.36% (0.741 0.74)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.02% (-0.68 -0.68)76.98% (0.67999999999999 0.68)
Score Analysis
    Fylde 49.67%
    Kettering Town 23.62%
    Draw 26.7%
FyldeDrawKettering Town
1-0 @ 13.73% (0.23 0.23)
2-0 @ 9.94% (0.201 0.2)
2-1 @ 9.02% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-0 @ 4.8% (0.112 0.11)
3-1 @ 4.35% (0.015 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.97% (-0.033 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.74% (0.047 0.05)
4-1 @ 1.57% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 49.67%
1-1 @ 12.46% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 9.49% (0.128 0.13)
2-2 @ 4.09% (-0.082 -0.08)
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 26.7%
0-1 @ 8.61% (-0.056999999999999 -0.06)
1-2 @ 5.66% (-0.134 -0.13)
0-2 @ 3.91% (-0.107 -0.11)
1-3 @ 1.71% (-0.076 -0.08)
2-3 @ 1.24% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-3 @ 1.18% (-0.057 -0.06)
Other @ 1.31%
Total : 23.62%

Head to Head
Apr 30, 2022 3pm
Sep 4, 2021 3pm
Mar 6, 2021 3pm
Oct 28, 2020 7.45pm
Fylde
3-2
Kettering
Philliskirk (65'), Hulme (76'), Haughton (88')
Kennedy (31'), Sheriff (73' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
12am
Auger-Aliassime
Coric
1.30am
Norrie
Alcaraz

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!