MX23RW : Friday, April 19 05:24:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 6pm UK
Stade des Alpes

Grenoble
0 - 1
Pau


Meissa Ba (72')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Sylla (5')
Beusnard (29'), D'Almeida (54')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Grenoble and Pau.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Troyes 3-1 Grenoble
Saturday, February 17 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Pau 0-2 Quevilly
Saturday, February 17 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Grenoble win with a probability of 47.83%. A draw has a probability of 26.6% and a win for Pau has a probability of 25.57%.

The most likely scoreline for a Grenoble win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (9.25%) and 2-1 (9.04%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12.53%), while for a Pau win it is 0-1 (8.69%).

Result
GrenobleDrawPau
47.83% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07) 26.6% (0.032 0.03) 25.57% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Both teams to score 47.64% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.56% (-0.101 -0.1)56.44% (0.099000000000004 0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.55% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)77.45% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
Grenoble Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.37% (-0.076000000000008 -0.08)23.63% (0.073 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.28% (-0.107 -0.11)57.72% (0.104 0.1)
Pau Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.38% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)37.61% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.6% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)74.4% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Grenoble 47.82%
    Pau 25.57%
    Draw 26.6%
GrenobleDrawPau
1-0 @ 12.82% (0.02 0.02)
2-0 @ 9.25% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-1 @ 9.04% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.45% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.35% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.13% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.6% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.57% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 47.82%
1-1 @ 12.53% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.89% (0.032999999999999 0.03)
2-2 @ 4.42% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 26.6%
0-1 @ 8.69% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
1-2 @ 6.13% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 4.25% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-3 @ 2% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.44% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.39% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.68%
Total : 25.57%

Head to Head
Oct 28, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 12
Pau
3-2
Grenoble
Bassouamina (23'), Boutaib (82'), Boli (90+1')
Beusnard (30'), Pirringuel (70')
Meissa Ba (9', 59')
Meissa Ba (15'), Monfray (89')
Feb 11, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 23
Grenoble
1-1
Pau
Benet (73')
Begraoui (19' pen.)
Jan 10, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 18
Pau
0-0
Grenoble
Mar 15, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 29
Pau
0-1
Grenoble

Dembele (8'), Daubin (27'), Sylvestre (28'), Tholot (30'), Armand (46'), Kouassi (80')
Ravet (29' pen.)
Hakim Abdallah (34'), Gaspar (54'), Nestor (71'), Maubleu (77'), Anani (85')
Gaspar (64')
Oct 2, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 11
Grenoble
2-0
Pau
Diallo (39'), Ravet (45+1' pen.)

Daubin (41'), Olliero (45')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre321710559322761
2Angers32167947351255
3Saint-EtienneSt Etienne321661039251454
4Paris FCParis FC32131094135649
5Laval32131093735249
6Caen32146124239348
7Rodez AFRodez AF32121195346747
8GuingampGuingamp32121193831747
9PauPau32121195046447
10AmiensAmiens32101482830-244
11Grenoble321012103735242
12Ajaccio32119123135-442
13Bordeaux32119123843-541
14Bastia32118133541-640
15Annecy32109134041-139
16DunkerqueDunkerque32108143044-1438
17Troyes32811133643-735
18Concarneau3297163245-1334
19Quevilly32614124346-332
20Valenciennes32211191948-2917


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!