MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 14:24:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liga MX | 2nd Leg
Dec 3, 2023 at 3.10am UK
Estadio BBVA Bancomer
Monterrey
1 - 1
Atletico San Luis
Funes Mori (8')
Aguirre (90+8'), Cortizo (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Vitinho (49')
Vitinho (50')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Monterrey and Atletico San Luis.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Atletico San Luis 1-0 Monterrey
Thursday, November 30 at 3.10am in Liga MX
Last Game: Atletico San Luis 1-0 Monterrey
Thursday, November 30 at 3.10am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Monterrey win with a probability of 64.82%. A draw had a probability of 19.5% and a win for Atletico San Luis had a probability of 15.69%.

The most likely scoreline for a Monterrey win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.88%) and 1-0 (9.41%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.1%), while for an Atletico San Luis win it was 1-2 (4.4%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood.

Result
MonterreyDrawAtletico San Luis
64.82% (0.23699999999999 0.24) 19.49% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1) 15.69% (-0.141 -0.14)
Both teams to score 54.93% (0.012 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.72% (0.179 0.18)39.27% (-0.179 -0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.39% (0.188 0.19)61.61% (-0.188 -0.19)
Monterrey Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.6% (0.11500000000001 0.12)11.4% (-0.116 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.84% (0.25 0.25)36.16% (-0.251 -0.25)
Atletico San Luis Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)38% (0.067 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.23% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)74.76% (0.063999999999993 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Monterrey 64.81%
    Atletico San Luis 15.69%
    Draw 19.49%
MonterreyDrawAtletico San Luis
2-0 @ 10.21% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.88% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
1-0 @ 9.41% (-0.035 -0.04)
3-0 @ 7.39% (0.041 0.04)
3-1 @ 7.15% (0.028 0.03)
4-0 @ 4.01% (0.041 0.04)
4-1 @ 3.88% (0.032 0.03)
3-2 @ 3.46% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.88% (0.013 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.74% (0.026 0.03)
5-1 @ 1.69% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 4.1%
Total : 64.81%
1-1 @ 9.1% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-2 @ 4.78% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.33% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-3 @ 1.12% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 19.49%
1-2 @ 4.4% (-0.033 -0.03)
0-1 @ 4.19% (-0.043 -0.04)
0-2 @ 2.03% (-0.025 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.54% (-0.006 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.42% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.1%
Total : 15.69%

Head to Head
Nov 30, 2023 3.10am
Jul 2, 2023 12am
Gameweek 1
Atletico San Luis
1-1
Monterrey
Zaldivar (49' pen.)
Dominguez (32'), Guemez (37')
Funes Mori (39')
Govea (59'), Ortiz (67')
Jan 21, 2023 11.06pm
Jul 17, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 3
Atletico San Luis
0-1
Monterrey

Dourado (17'), Jardine (29'), Murillo (30'), Manuel Sanabria (67'), Waller (73')
Jardine (89')
Funes Mori (83' pen.)
Medina (32'), Vegas (51'), Pizarro (66'), Gallardo (90')
May 8, 2022 2.06am
Monterrey
2-2
Atletico San Luis
Atletico San Luis win 3-1 on penalties
Janssen (18'), Rodriguez (90+6')
Rodriguez (90+7')
Waller (47'), Murillo (53')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!