Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between Panathinaikos and PAS Giannina.
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Panathinaikos win with a probability of 55.52%. A draw had a probability of 26.6% and a win for PAS Giannina had a probability of 17.88%.
The most likely scoreline for a Panathinaikos win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.74%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.28%) and 2-1 (8.64%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.77%), while for a PAS Giannina win it was 0-1 (8.03%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 12.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Panathinaikos would win this match.