MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 08:40:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Olympiacos
Greek Superleague | Gameweek 24
Feb 25, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stadio Georgios Karaiskaki

Olympiacos
2 - 1
Asteras

El Kaabi (79' pen., 87')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Yablonski (45')
Zouglis (45+3'), Alagbe Adefunyibomi (81'), Kaltsas (90+9')
Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between Olympiacos and Asteras Tripolis.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ferencvaros 0-1 Olympiacos
Thursday, February 22 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Asteras 2-2 Panetolikos
Monday, February 19 at 4pm in Greek Superleague

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Olympiacos win with a probability of 78.57%. A draw had a probability of 14% and a win for Asteras Tripolis had a probability of 7.42%.

The most likely scoreline for a Olympiacos win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (11.06%) and 1-0 (9.86%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.66%), while for an Asteras Tripolis win it was 0-1 (2.57%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Olympiacos would win this match.

Result
OlympiacosDrawAsteras Tripolis
78.57% (0.178 0.18) 14.01% (-0.108 -0.11) 7.42% (-0.0741 -0.07)
Both teams to score 45.42% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.44% (0.246 0.25)36.55% (-0.251 -0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.3% (0.27 0.27)58.7% (-0.27399999999999 -0.27)
Olympiacos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.53% (0.090000000000003 0.09)7.47% (-0.095 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
73.16% (0.241 0.24)26.84% (-0.245 -0.25)
Asteras Tripolis Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
49.08% (-0.011999999999993 -0.01)50.91% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14.72% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)85.28% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Score Analysis
    Olympiacos 78.56%
    Asteras Tripolis 7.42%
    Draw 14.01%
OlympiacosDrawAsteras Tripolis
2-0 @ 12.79% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
3-0 @ 11.06% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
1-0 @ 9.86% (-0.074 -0.07)
2-1 @ 8.64% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-1 @ 7.47% (0.014 0.01)
4-0 @ 7.18% (0.05 0.05)
4-1 @ 4.85% (0.032 0.03)
5-0 @ 3.73% (0.044 0.04)
3-2 @ 2.52% (0.004 0)
5-1 @ 2.52% (0.029 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.64% (0.01 0.01)
6-0 @ 1.61% (0.027 0.03)
6-1 @ 1.09% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 3.61%
Total : 78.56%
1-1 @ 6.66% (-0.052 -0.05)
0-0 @ 3.8% (-0.047 -0.05)
2-2 @ 2.92% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 0.63%
Total : 14.01%
0-1 @ 2.57% (-0.033 -0.03)
1-2 @ 2.25% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 7.42%

Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 11
Asteras
0-2
Olympiacos

Papadopoulos (71'), Houhoumis (74'), Mantzis (90+2')
Fortounis (69', 90+6')
Dec 28, 2022 4pm
Gameweek 15
Olympiacos
5-0
Asteras
Biel (4'), Rodriguez (35'), Bakambu (68'), Rodrigues (84'), Masouras (90+1')
Aug 29, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 2
Asteras
0-0
Olympiacos
Gardawski (44'), Castano (46'), Tilica (57'), Barrales (75')
Valbuena (68')
Mar 2, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 17
Olympiacos
5-1
Asteras
Sokratis (52'), Masouras (54', 57'), Bouchalakis (66'), Rodrigues (84')
El-Arabi (77'), Sokratis (86'), Reabciuk (87')
Carmona (75')
Sep 26, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 4
Asteras
0-2
Olympiacos

Alvarez (55'), Benito (62')
Tiquinho (7'), Camara (23')
Abou Cisse (45')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1AtromitosAtromitos41303549-1434
2Asteras TripolisAsteras41033852-1434
3Panserraikos41213351-1832
4OFI CreteOFI Crete41303246-1431
5Volos43103355-2229
6PanetolikosPanetolikos42113148-1727
7Kifisia41123462-2825
8PAS GianninaPAS Giannina40132857-2919
Championship Round
1AEK AthensAEK Athens531170294169
2PanathinaikosPanathinaikos540174274768
3PAOKPAOK421174274767
4OlympiacosOlympiacos420267293863
5Aris ThessalonikiAris52034337648
6LamiaLamia50053962-2334
 
Regular Season
1PAOKPAOK26193466214560
2AEK AthensAEK Athens26178160253559
3OlympiacosOlympiacos26183558243457
4PanathinaikosPanathinaikos26175462214156
5Aris ThessalonikiAris26126839291042
6LamiaLamia2697103544-934
7Asteras TripolisAsteras2694133646-1031
8AtromitosAtromitos26610102944-1528
9Panserraikos2669112845-1727
10OFI CreteOFI Crete26510112644-1825
11Kifisia2649133156-2521
12PanetolikosPanetolikos2648142646-2020
13Volos2647152452-2819
14PAS GianninaPAS Giannina2639142548-2318


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!