MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 19:57:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aris
Greek Superleague | Gameweek 14
Dec 17, 2023 at 1pm UK
Stadio Harilaou Kleanthis Vikelidis
Aris
1 - 0
OFI Crete
Darida (39')
Verstraete (90+1')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Toral (49')
Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between Aris Thessaloniki and OFI Crete.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: AEK Athens 1-0 Aris
Monday, December 4 at 7pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Panathinaikos 4-0 OFI Crete
Sunday, December 3 at 5.30pm in Greek Superleague

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aris Thessaloniki win with a probability of 57.92%. A draw had a probability of 23.1% and a win for OFI Crete had a probability of 18.98%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aris Thessaloniki win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.05%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.74%) and 2-1 (9.79%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.98%), while for a OFI Crete win it was 0-1 (6.16%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Aris Thessaloniki in this match.

Result
Aris ThessalonikiDrawOFI Crete
57.92% (0.387 0.39) 23.1% (-0.191 -0.19) 18.98% (-0.202 -0.2)
Both teams to score 49.74% (0.22799999999999 0.23)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.48% (0.48 0.48)49.51% (-0.486 -0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.45% (0.427 0.43)71.54% (-0.434 -0.43)
Aris Thessaloniki Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.17% (0.30600000000001 0.31)16.82% (-0.312 -0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.19% (0.547 0.55)46.8% (-0.553 -0.55)
OFI Crete Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.8% (0.052 0.05)40.2% (-0.058 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.16% (0.048000000000002 0.05)76.83% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Aris Thessaloniki 57.92%
    OFI Crete 18.98%
    Draw 23.09%
Aris ThessalonikiDrawOFI Crete
1-0 @ 12.05% (-0.11 -0.11)
2-0 @ 10.74% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.79% (0.023999999999999 0.02)
3-0 @ 6.38% (0.072 0.07)
3-1 @ 5.82% (0.074 0.07)
4-0 @ 2.84% (0.06 0.06)
3-2 @ 2.65% (0.038 0.04)
4-1 @ 2.59% (0.059 0.06)
4-2 @ 1.18% (0.028 0.03)
5-0 @ 1.01% (0.032 0.03)
5-1 @ 0.92% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 57.92%
1-1 @ 10.98% (-0.09 -0.09)
0-0 @ 6.76% (-0.135 -0.14)
2-2 @ 4.46% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 0.89%
Total : 23.09%
0-1 @ 6.16% (-0.113 -0.11)
1-2 @ 5.01% (-0.031 -0.03)
0-2 @ 2.81% (-0.047 -0.05)
1-3 @ 1.52% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.36% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 2.12%
Total : 18.98%

Head to Head
Aug 20, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 1
OFI Crete
3-2
Aris
Dicko (17'), Thorarinsson (38'), Neira (90+1')
Karo (31'), Gallegos (48'), Larsson (79'), Pasalidis (85'), Abanda (90+8')
Moron (40'), Leismann (64')
Ferrari (37'), Leismann (60'), Darida (69')
Feb 20, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 23
OFI Crete
0-3
Aris
Rupp (10'), Darida (30'), Iturbe (90')
Oct 30, 2022 6.30pm
Gameweek 10
Aris
1-1
OFI Crete
Gray (56')
Toral (49')
Dec 16, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 14
OFI Crete
1-1
Aris
Pasalidis (15')
Gallegos (36'), Marinakis (59'), Mellado (87')
Gama (90' pen.)
Jeggo (49'), Sakic (56')
Sep 13, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 1
Aris
0-0
OFI Crete
Kamara (90+2')
Pasalidis (32'), Diamantis (61'), Gallegos (74')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PAOKPAOK26193466214560
2AEK AthensAEK Athens26178160253559
3OlympiacosOlympiacos26183558243457
4PanathinaikosPanathinaikos26175462214156
5Aris ThessalonikiAris26126839291042
6LamiaLamia2697103544-934
7Asteras TripolisAsteras2694133646-1031
8AtromitosAtromitos26610102944-1528
9Panserraikos2669112845-1727
10OFI CreteOFI Crete26510112644-1825
11PanetolikosPanetolikos2648142646-2020
12Volos2648142449-2520
13Kifisia26310132856-2819
14PAS GianninaPAS Giannina2639142548-2318

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!