MX23RW : Friday, March 1 16:51:32| >> :120:56582:56582:
Sutton United
FA Cup | Second Round
Dec 2, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Borough Sports Ground
Sutton
3 - 0
Horsham
Pereira (64', 74'), Patrick (89')
Clay (52'), Kizzi (60')
FT(HT: 0-0)
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's FA Cup clash between Sutton United and Horsham, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sutton 1-1 Crewe
Tuesday, November 28 at 7.45pm in League Two
Last Game: Horsham 0-3 Barnsley
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.30pm in FA Cup

We said: Sutton United 3-1 Horsham

While Horsham's display at Oakwell showed that they can certainly take the game to higher opposition and cause problems, we do not anticipate them pulling off another similar result this weekend, and while they may cause problems for Gray's side, Sutton should have what it takes to come out on top on home turf and book their place in the third round. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sutton United win with a probability of 49.03%. A win for Horsham had a probability of 27.77% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sutton United win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.49%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.24%) and 2-0 (7.35%). The likeliest Horsham win was 1-2 (6.87%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.63%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 4.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Sutton United would win this match.

Result
Sutton UnitedDrawHorsham
49.03% (-2.832 -2.83) 23.19% (0.48 0.48) 27.77% (2.348 2.35)
Both teams to score 60.33% (0.508 0.51)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.35% (-0.302 -0.3)40.65% (0.298 0.3)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.97% (-0.312 -0.31)63.03% (0.307 0.31)
Sutton United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.21% (-1.127 -1.13)16.79% (1.123 1.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.25% (-2.046 -2.05)46.75% (2.04 2.04)
Horsham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.5% (1.566 1.57)27.49% (-1.572 -1.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37% (1.979 1.98)63% (-1.984 -1.98)
Score Analysis
    Sutton United 49.03%
    Horsham 27.77%
    Draw 23.19%
Sutton UnitedDrawHorsham
2-1 @ 9.49% (-0.177 -0.18)
1-0 @ 8.24% (-0.203 -0.2)
2-0 @ 7.35% (-0.473 -0.47)
3-1 @ 5.65% (-0.328 -0.33)
3-0 @ 4.37% (-0.462 -0.46)
3-2 @ 3.64% (-0.046 -0.05)
4-1 @ 2.52% (-0.25 -0.25)
4-0 @ 1.95% (-0.29 -0.29)
4-2 @ 1.63% (-0.084 -0.08)
Other @ 4.2%
Total : 49.03%
1-1 @ 10.63% (0.21 0.21)
2-2 @ 6.13% (0.154 0.15)
0-0 @ 4.62% (0.063 0.06)
3-3 @ 1.57% (0.048 0.05)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 23.19%
1-2 @ 6.87% (0.423 0.42)
0-1 @ 5.96% (0.334 0.33)
0-2 @ 3.85% (0.371 0.37)
1-3 @ 2.96% (0.301 0.3)
2-3 @ 2.64% (0.177 0.18)
0-3 @ 1.66% (0.224 0.22)
1-4 @ 0.95% (0.134 0.13)
Other @ 2.9%
Total : 27.77%

How you voted: Sutton vs Horsham

Sutton United
55.6%
Draw
11.1%
Horsham
33.3%
9
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham2611694046-639
9Wolverhampton WanderersWolves26115104040038
10Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
11Chelsea25105104241135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Everton2687112834-625
16Brentford2674153748-1125
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2634192266-4413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!