MX23RW : Monday, August 15 04:26:33| >> :600:273573:273573:
Jul 7, 2022 at 7pm UK at Stadiumi La├ži
Laci
0 - 0
Iskra

Malota (86'), Mazrekaj (88')
FT

Markovic (18'), Mitrovic (30'), Obradovic (86')
Coverage of the Europa Conference League First Qualifying Round clash between Laci and Iskra.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Anderlecht 2-1 Laci
Thursday, August 12 at 7pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Iskra 0-1 L. Plovdiv
Thursday, August 27 at 7pm in Europa League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Laci win with a probability of 39.46%. A win for Iskra had a probability of 35.53% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Laci win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.51%) and 2-0 (6.24%). The likeliest Iskra win was 1-2 (8.1%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.74%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.8% likelihood.

Result
LaciDrawIskra
39.46% (0.014000000000003 0.01) 25.01% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 35.53% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Both teams to score 57.59% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.18% (0.019999999999996 0.02)45.82% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.86% (0.019000000000002 0.02)68.14% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
Laci Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.94% (0.015000000000001 0.02)23.06% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.12% (0.023000000000003 0.02)56.88% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Iskra Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.84% (0.0040000000000049 0)25.16% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.13% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)59.87% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Laci 39.46%
    Iskra 35.53%
    Draw 25.01%
LaciDrawIskra
2-1 @ 8.62% (0.0019999999999989 0)
1-0 @ 8.51% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 6.24%
3-1 @ 4.21% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 3.05% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 2.91% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-1 @ 1.55% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 1.12% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.07% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 39.46%
1-1 @ 11.74%
2-2 @ 5.95% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-0 @ 5.8% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-3 @ 1.34% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 25.01%
1-2 @ 8.1% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
0-1 @ 8% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.52% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 3.73%
2-3 @ 2.74% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 2.54% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 1.29%
2-4 @ 0.94% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 35.53%

rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!