MX23RW : Tuesday, June 18 09:17:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 9
May 20, 2024 at 4pm UK
Komplett Arena

Sandefjord
0 - 3
Viking FK


Dunsby (41'), Mettler (49'), Kristiansen (59'), Amin (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Tripic (6'), Salvesen (54'), Kvia-Egeskog (70')
Haugen (64'), Gunnarsson (90+6')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Sandefjord and Viking FK, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brann 2-1 Sandefjord
Thursday, May 16 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Viking FK 1-4 Lillestrom
Thursday, May 16 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

We said: Sandefjord 1-1 Viking FK

Viking have dominated this fixture in recent years but they have not looked like a solid side in this campaign. Sandefjord have been decent on home soil in this campaign, so we think this might be a factor in this one. However, neither side looks like they can dominate this fixture so we are settling for a draw. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Viking FK win with a probability of 50.26%. A win for Sandefjord had a probability of 27.13% and a draw had a probability of 22.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Viking FK win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.74%) and 0-2 (7.21%). The likeliest Sandefjord win was 2-1 (6.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.2%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 4.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Viking FK would win this match.

Result
SandefjordDrawViking FK
27.13% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 22.61%50.26% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Both teams to score 61.86% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.61% (0.0030000000000001 0)38.4%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.32% (0.0020000000000024 0)60.68% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Sandefjord Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.22% (0.0010000000000048 0)26.78% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.93% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)62.07% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Viking FK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.48% (0.0040000000000049 0)15.52% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.57% (0.0039999999999978 0)44.43% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Score Analysis
    Sandefjord 27.13%
    Viking FK 50.26%
    Draw 22.61%
SandefjordDrawViking FK
2-1 @ 6.72%
1-0 @ 5.48%
2-0 @ 3.61% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 2.95%
3-2 @ 2.75%
3-0 @ 1.58%
4-1 @ 0.97%
4-2 @ 0.91% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 27.13%
1-1 @ 10.2%
2-2 @ 6.26%
0-0 @ 4.16%
3-3 @ 1.71%
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 22.61%
1-2 @ 9.5% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-1 @ 7.74%
0-2 @ 7.21% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 5.9% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-3 @ 4.48%
2-3 @ 3.89%
1-4 @ 2.75% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-4 @ 2.09%
2-4 @ 1.81%
1-5 @ 1.03%
Other @ 3.85%
Total : 50.26%

How you voted: Sandefjord vs Viking FK

Sandefjord
27.3%
Draw
36.4%
Viking FK
36.4%
11
Head to Head
Sep 24, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 23
Viking FK
4-3
Sandefjord
De Lanlay (12'), Salvesen (17', 53'), Adegbenro (85')
Nyenetue (29'), Al-Saed (41'), Ruud Tveter (90' pen.)
Al-Saed (45+1'), Ayer (89')
May 13, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 6
Sandefjord
1-2
Viking FK
Ruud Tveter (11')
Loftesnes-Bjune (79')
D'Agostino (14'), Lokberg (90')
Pattynama (38')
Aug 7, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 17
Sandefjord
2-2
Viking FK
Ofkir (9'), Chaib (21')
Chaib (81')
Kabran (62'), Johan Haugen (85')
Lokberg (39')
Jun 19, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 10
Viking FK
1-2
Sandefjord
Lokberg (44')
Ofkir (61'), Ruud Tveter (71')
Taaje (32'), Nilsson (56')
Oct 2, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 21
Viking FK
2-1
Sandefjord
Berisha (49', 78')
Daniel Vikstol (44'), Jensen (83')
Gunnarsson (19')
Kreuzriegler (57')
Vales (25'), Singh (41')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!