MX23RW : Wednesday, June 29 01:15:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 21, 2022 at 3pm UK at Komplett Arena
Sandefjord
1 - 4
Lillestrom
Taaje (4')
Nilsson (73')
FT(HT: 1-3)
Slordahl (9' og.), Storevik (26' og.), Ogbu (44'), Adams (60')
Garnas (79')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Sandefjord and Lillestrom.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Odd 0-1 Sandefjord
Wednesday, May 25 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Next Game: Viking FK vs. Sandefjord
Sunday, June 19 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Tromso 2-2 Lillestrom
Sunday, May 29 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Next Game: Lillestrom vs. Rosenborg
Sunday, June 19 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lillestrom win with a probability of 43.82%. A win for Sandefjord had a probability of 32.69% and a draw had a probability of 23.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lillestrom win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.37%) and 0-2 (6.26%). The likeliest Sandefjord win was 2-1 (7.63%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.6%). The actual scoreline of 1-4 was predicted with a 2.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Lillestrom would win this match.

Result
SandefjordDrawLillestrom
32.69% (0.57100000000001 0.57) 23.48% (-0.325 -0.32) 43.82% (-0.247 -0.25)
Both teams to score 62.32% (1.435 1.44)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.68% (1.781 1.78)39.31% (-1.781 -1.78)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.35% (1.838 1.84)61.65% (-1.839 -1.84)
Sandefjord Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.29% (1.19 1.19)23.71% (-1.191 -1.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.17% (1.685 1.69)57.83% (-1.686 -1.69)
Lillestrom Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.69% (0.61699999999999 0.62)18.3% (-0.617 -0.62)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.61% (1.037 1.04)49.38% (-1.039 -1.04)
Score Analysis
    Sandefjord 32.69%
    Lillestrom 43.82%
    Draw 23.48%
SandefjordDrawLillestrom
2-1 @ 7.63% (0.052 0.05)
1-0 @ 6.25% (-0.305 -0.31)
2-0 @ 4.5% (-0.058 -0.06)
3-1 @ 3.66% (0.149 0.15)
3-2 @ 3.11% (0.185 0.19)
3-0 @ 2.16% (0.047 0.05)
4-1 @ 1.32% (0.097 0.1)
4-2 @ 1.12% (0.102 0.1)
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 32.69%
1-1 @ 10.6% (-0.3 -0.3)
2-2 @ 6.48% (0.17 0.17)
0-0 @ 4.34% (-0.372 -0.37)
3-3 @ 1.76% (0.137 0.14)
Other @ 0.3%
Total : 23.48%
1-2 @ 9.01% (-0.072999999999999 -0.07)
0-1 @ 7.37% (-0.475 -0.48)
0-2 @ 6.26% (-0.273 -0.27)
1-3 @ 5.1% (0.059 0.06)
2-3 @ 3.67% (0.167 0.17)
0-3 @ 3.54% (-0.083 -0.08)
1-4 @ 2.16% (0.067 0.07)
2-4 @ 1.56% (0.099 0.1)
0-4 @ 1.5% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 3.66%
Total : 43.82%

Head to Head
Dec 12, 2021 4pm
Lillestrom
2-0
Sandefjord
Dragsnes (29'), Mathisen (81')
Ranger (43')
Aug 8, 2021 5pm
Sandefjord
1-1
Lillestrom
Gudjonsson (50')
Kurtovic (9')
Lehne Olsen (59')
Ranger (11'), Edh (90+6')
Aug 26, 2018 5pm
Sandefjord
1-3
Lillestrom
Morer (80')
Hoibraten (22')
Lehne Olsen (26'), Smarason (58', 71')
Matthew (46')
May 6, 2018 5pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Lillestrom1283124111327
2MoldeMolde1181222111125
3Viking FKViking FK136342417721
4StromsgodsetStromsgodset126242020020
5Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt115422214819
6RosenborgRosenborg114521914517
7Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg115152415916
8Aalesund124441417-316
9HamKam113621714315
10Odd125071117-615
11SandefjordSandefjord104151619-313
12Tromso ILTromso112721518-313
13FK HaugesundHaugesund123362024-412
14Valerenga FotballValerenga123271222-1011
15Jerv10217519-147
16KristiansundKristiansund9018619-131

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!