MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 17:37:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Apr 9, 2022 at 3pm UK at Arasen Stadion
Lillestrom
4 - 0
Jerv
Adams (12'), Andre Helland (40'), Ogbu (71'), Ibrahimaj (90+5')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Lillestrom and Jerv.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tromso 2-2 Lillestrom
Sunday, May 29 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Next Game: Lillestrom vs. Rosenborg
Sunday, June 19 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Jerv 0-5 Sarpsborg
Sunday, May 29 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Next Game: Jerv vs. HamKam
Sunday, June 19 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lillestrom win with a probability of 67.78%. A draw had a probability of 18.5% and a win for Jerv had a probability of 13.73%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lillestrom win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.77%) and 1-0 (9.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.67%), while for a Jerv win it was 1-2 (3.93%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Lillestrom would win this match.

Result
LillestromDrawJerv
67.78%18.49%13.73%
Both teams to score 53.39%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.2%38.8%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.89%61.11%
Lillestrom Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.5%10.5%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.83%34.16%
Jerv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.66%40.34%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.04%76.96%
Score Analysis
    Lillestrom 67.77%
    Jerv 13.73%
    Draw 18.49%
LillestromDrawJerv
2-0 @ 10.75%
2-1 @ 9.77%
1-0 @ 9.55%
3-0 @ 8.08%
3-1 @ 7.34%
4-0 @ 4.56%
4-1 @ 4.14%
3-2 @ 3.33%
5-0 @ 2.05%
4-2 @ 1.88%
5-1 @ 1.86%
Other @ 4.47%
Total : 67.77%
1-1 @ 8.67%
2-2 @ 4.43%
0-0 @ 4.24%
3-3 @ 1.01%
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 18.49%
1-2 @ 3.93%
0-1 @ 3.85%
0-2 @ 1.75%
2-3 @ 1.34%
1-3 @ 1.19%
Other @ 1.68%
Total : 13.73%

rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1MoldeMolde18133238172142
2Lillestrom17114232151737
3Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt17104344192534
4RosenborgRosenborg1787231201131
5Viking FKViking FK188553225729
6Valerenga FotballValerenga178272926326
7StromsgodsetStromsgodset177462426-225
8SandefjordSandefjord176382934-521
9Aalesund175661825-721
10Odd1862101933-1420
11Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg1761103131019
12FK HaugesundHaugesund175482729-219
13HamKam173952021-118
14Tromso ILTromso163942128-718
15Jerv1732121338-2511
16KristiansundKristiansund1713131435-216

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!