MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 15:03:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 7, 2022 at 5pm UK at Kristiansund Stadion
Kristiansund
vs.
Tromso
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Kristiansund and Tromso IL.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rosenborg 3-1 Kristiansund
Saturday, June 25 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Next Game: Kristiansund vs. Lillestrom
Sunday, July 3 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Sandefjord 2-2 Tromso
Sunday, June 26 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Tromso IL win with a probability of 41.51%. A win for Kristiansund has a probability of 32.78% and a draw has a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tromso IL win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.8%) and 0-2 (7.03%). The likeliest Kristiansund win is 1-0 (8.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.2%).

Result
KristiansundDrawTromso IL
32.78% (1.607 1.61) 25.72% (0.478 0.48) 41.51% (-2.086 -2.09)
Both teams to score 54.52% (-0.956 -0.96)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.49% (-1.521 -1.52)49.51% (1.52 1.52)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.46% (-1.383 -1.38)71.54% (1.38 1.38)
Kristiansund Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.41% (0.29900000000001 0.3)28.59% (-0.3 -0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.62% (0.373 0.37)64.38% (-0.375 -0.38)
Tromso IL Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.35% (-1.665 -1.66)23.65% (1.665 1.67)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.25% (-2.459 -2.46)57.75% (2.456 2.46)
Score Analysis
    Kristiansund 32.78%
    Tromso IL 41.51%
    Draw 25.71%
KristiansundDrawTromso IL
1-0 @ 8.47% (0.579 0.58)
2-1 @ 7.64% (0.225 0.23)
2-0 @ 5.3% (0.404 0.4)
3-1 @ 3.19% (0.119 0.12)
3-2 @ 2.3% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-0 @ 2.21% (0.186 0.19)
4-1 @ 1% (0.046 0.05)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 32.78%
1-1 @ 12.2% (0.26 0.26)
0-0 @ 6.76% (0.41 0.41)
2-2 @ 5.51% (-0.108 -0.11)
3-3 @ 1.11% (-0.069 -0.07)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.71%
0-1 @ 9.75% (0.127 0.13)
1-2 @ 8.8% (-0.249 -0.25)
0-2 @ 7.03% (-0.259 -0.26)
1-3 @ 4.23% (-0.339 -0.34)
0-3 @ 3.38% (-0.301 -0.3)
2-3 @ 2.65% (-0.188 -0.19)
1-4 @ 1.52% (-0.206 -0.21)
0-4 @ 1.22% (-0.176 -0.18)
2-4 @ 0.95% (-0.12 -0.12)
Other @ 1.98%
Total : 41.51%

Head to Head
Oct 30, 2021 3pm
Kristiansund
1-1
Tromso
Kalludra (17')
Kalludra (67'), Erik Ulvestad (73'), Isaksen (76')
Mikkelsen (36')
Jun 30, 2021 5pm
Oct 6, 2019 5pm
Tromso
5-0
Kristiansund
Azemi (4', 25'), Nilsen (38'), Jenssen (48'), Espejord (76')
Smith (17'), Wangberg (56')

Diop (45'), Psyche (54')
Isaksen (57')
May 5, 2019 5pm
Kristiansund
1-0
Tromso
Olsen (96')
Aasbak (53')

Wangberg (30'), Jenssen (82')
Gamst Pedersen (87')
Oct 7, 2018 5pm
Kristiansund
5-1
Tromso
Kalludra (35', 85'), Gjertsen (66', 80'), Bye (75' pen.)
Kastrati (11'), Psyche (90')
Bakenga (87')
Ingebrigtsen (72')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
European Under-19s Championship
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Lillestrom1283124111327
2MoldeMolde1181222111125
3Viking FKViking FK136342417721
4StromsgodsetStromsgodset126242020020
5Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt115422214819
6RosenborgRosenborg114521914517
7Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg115152415916
8Aalesund124441417-316
9HamKam113621714315
10Odd125071117-615
11SandefjordSandefjord104151619-313
12Tromso ILTromso112721518-313
13FK HaugesundHaugesund123362024-412
14Valerenga FotballValerenga123271222-1011
15Jerv10217519-147
16KristiansundKristiansund9018619-131

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!