MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 15:19:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
Danish Superliga | Gameweek 9
May 19, 2024 at 1pm UK
Nature Energy Park

Odense
2 - 0
Randers

Manneh (29'), Kjerrumgaard (63')
Manneh (27')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Fuseini (73')
Coverage of the Danish Superliga clash between Odense and Randers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hvidovre 1-2 Odense
Thursday, May 16 at 5pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Randers 1-0 Viborg
Wednesday, May 15 at 5pm in Danish Superliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Randers win with a probability of 50.4%. A win for Odense had a probability of 26.01% and a draw had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Randers win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (9.29%) and 0-2 (8.1%). The likeliest Odense win was 2-1 (6.56%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.04%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 3.8% likelihood.

Result
OdenseDrawRanders
26.01% (0.256 0.26) 23.59% (0.090999999999998 0.09) 50.4% (-0.351 -0.35)
Both teams to score 57.37% (-0.067 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.14% (-0.202 -0.2)43.85% (0.199 0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.76% (-0.198 -0.2)66.24% (0.19399999999999 0.19)
Odense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.52% (0.093000000000004 0.09)30.47% (-0.096 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.31% (0.112 0.11)66.68% (-0.114 -0.11)
Randers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.51% (-0.211 -0.21)17.48% (0.207 0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.03% (-0.36199999999999 -0.36)47.97% (0.359 0.36)
Score Analysis
    Odense 26.01%
    Randers 50.4%
    Draw 23.59%
OdenseDrawRanders
2-1 @ 6.56% (0.046 0.05)
1-0 @ 6.33% (0.071 0.07)
2-0 @ 3.76% (0.052 0.05)
3-1 @ 2.6% (0.025 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.27% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.49% (0.025 0.02)
Other @ 3%
Total : 26.01%
1-1 @ 11.04% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
2-2 @ 5.72% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 5.33% (0.046 0.05)
3-3 @ 1.32% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 23.59%
1-2 @ 9.63% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-1 @ 9.29% (0.019 0.02)
0-2 @ 8.1% (-0.039 -0.04)
1-3 @ 5.6% (-0.05 -0.05)
0-3 @ 4.71% (-0.055 -0.05)
2-3 @ 3.33% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-4 @ 2.44% (-0.039 -0.04)
0-4 @ 2.05% (-0.038 -0.04)
2-4 @ 1.45% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 3.8%
Total : 50.4%

Head to Head
Apr 19, 2024 6pm
Gameweek 4
Randers
2-2
Odense
Fuseini (75'), Enggard (90+2')
Fuseini (32'), Dammers (50'), Bjorkengren (64'), Coulibaly (81'), Olsen (87'), Themsen (90+6')
Hajal (60'), Helander (88')
Kohler (29'), Hajal (74')
Nov 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 16
Randers
0-1
Odense

Dammers (87')
Don Deedson (23')
Trybull (45+1'), Kadrii (67'), Christian Bernat (73')
Jul 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 1
Odense
2-2
Randers
Hajal (26' pen.), Buya Turay (37')
Manneh (62')
Odey (10'), Andersson (90+5')
Dammers (22'), Carlgren (25')
Feb 19, 2023 1pm
Jul 24, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 2
Randers
2-2
Odense
Egho (75'), Kristensen (78')
Andersson (47')
Kadrii (29'), Horneman (45')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!