MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 07:04:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Danish Superliga | Gameweek 6
May 6, 2024 at 6pm UK
Vejle Stadion

Vejle
3 - 2
Odense

Juwara (12'), Onugkha (70'), Emmanouilidis (82')
Barry (78'), Emmanouilidis (83'), Kolind (90+7'), Emmanouilidis (90+7')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Fenger (11'), Kjerrumgaard (90+5')
Coverage of the Danish Superliga clash between Vejle and Odense.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lyngby Boldklub 1-1 Vejle
Friday, April 26 at 6pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Odense 1-2 Hvidovre
Sunday, April 28 at 1pm in Danish Superliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Odense win with a probability of 41.92%. A win for Vejle had a probability of 31.78% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Odense win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.76%) and 0-2 (7.4%). The likeliest Vejle win was 1-0 (8.93%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.5%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 2% likelihood.

Result
VejleDrawOdense
31.78% (-0.209 -0.21) 26.3% (0.059000000000001 0.06) 41.92% (0.151 0.15)
Both teams to score 52.3% (-0.265 -0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.77% (-0.308 -0.31)52.22% (0.308 0.31)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.07% (-0.265 -0.26)73.93% (0.26600000000001 0.27)
Vejle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.4% (-0.29599999999999 -0.3)30.6% (0.297 0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.16% (-0.352 -0.35)66.83% (0.35299999999999 0.35)
Odense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.35% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)24.65% (0.061 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.84% (-0.083999999999996 -0.08)59.16% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Vejle 31.78%
    Odense 41.92%
    Draw 26.29%
VejleDrawOdense
1-0 @ 8.93% (0.036 0.04)
2-1 @ 7.41% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-0 @ 5.29% (-0.021999999999999 -0.02)
3-1 @ 2.92% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-0 @ 2.09% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.05% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 31.78%
1-1 @ 12.5% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 7.54% (0.092000000000001 0.09)
2-2 @ 5.19% (-0.041 -0.04)
3-3 @ 0.96% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.29%
0-1 @ 10.56% (0.11 0.11)
1-2 @ 8.76% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 7.4% (0.064 0.06)
1-3 @ 4.09% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.45% (0.024 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.42% (-0.023 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.43% (-0.004 -0)
0-4 @ 1.21% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 41.92%

Head to Head
Apr 2, 2024 6pm
Gameweek 1
Odense
0-1
Vejle

Helander (6'), Trybull (49'), Don Deedson (82')
Trybull (59')
Juwara (9')
Ngbakoto (57'), Albornoz (89'), Francois (90+5')
Mar 10, 2024 1pm
Gameweek 21
Vejle
0-1
Odense

Gundelund (78')
Fenger (12')
Gomez (45')
Sep 1, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 7
Odense
1-2
Vejle
Don Deedson (14')
Kohler (90+5')
Lauritsen (20'), Assehnoun (82')
Assehnoun (86'), Albentosa (90+2'), Ezatolahi (90+2'), Kolinger (90+8')
May 21, 2022 4pm
Gameweek 10
Vejle
2-1
Odense
Dordevic (78'), Kolind (86')
Frokjaer-Jensen (25')
Larsen (49')
Apr 14, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 3
Odense
2-1
Vejle
Svendsen (49', 90')
Klove (38'), Sabbi (41')
Molgaard (70')
Drammeh (59')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Nordsjaelland22006066
2AarhusAarhus20202202
3FC MidtjyllandMidtjylland20202202
4SonderjyskESonderjyskE00000000
5RandersRanders00000000
6Viborg FFViborg00000000
7Lyngby BoldklubLyngby Boldklub00000000
8Vejle00000000
9SilkeborgSilkeborg00000000
10Brondby00000000
11Copenhagen00000000
12Aalborg BKAaB200206-60


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!