MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 08:09:18| >> :600:9219602:9219602:
Copa Libertadores | Second Round | 1st Leg
Feb 23, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Estadio Malvinas Argentinas

Godoy Cruz
0 - 1
Colo-Colo


Galdames (65')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Bolados (59')
Wiemberg (31'), Almiron (32'), Opazo (78')
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Second Round clash between Godoy Cruz and Colo-Colo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Racing 0-2 Godoy Cruz
Saturday, February 17 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Colo-Colo 2-2 River Plate
Wednesday, November 15 at 11pm in Club Friendlies 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Godoy Cruz win with a probability of 46.92%. A draw had a probability of 27% and a win for Colo-Colo had a probability of 26.07%.

The most likely scoreline for a Godoy Cruz win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.15%) and 2-1 (8.9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.67%), while for a Colo-Colo win it was 0-1 (9.03%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9% likelihood.

Result
Godoy CruzDrawColo-Colo
46.92% (0.051000000000002 0.05) 27.01% (-0.035 -0.04) 26.07% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Both teams to score 46.93% (0.080999999999996 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.43% (0.112 0.11)57.57% (-0.113 -0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.65% (0.088999999999999 0.09)78.35% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)
Godoy Cruz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.45% (0.073999999999998 0.07)24.55% (-0.074000000000002 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.97% (0.10299999999999 0.1)59.03% (-0.104 -0.1)
Colo-Colo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.2% (0.046999999999997 0.05)37.8% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.42% (0.047000000000001 0.05)74.58% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Godoy Cruz 46.92%
    Colo-Colo 26.07%
    Draw 27%
Godoy CruzDrawColo-Colo
1-0 @ 13.03% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 9.15%
2-1 @ 8.9% (0.012 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.29% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.17% (0.014 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.03% (0.01 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.51% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.46% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 46.92%
1-1 @ 12.67% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 9.28% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-2 @ 4.33% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 27%
0-1 @ 9.03% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
1-2 @ 6.17% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 4.39% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 1.42%
2-3 @ 1.4% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.65%
Total : 26.07%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City32227376324473
2Arsenal32225575264971
3Liverpool32218372314171
4Aston Villa33196868491963
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs32186865491660
6Newcastle UnitedNewcastle321551269521750
7Manchester UnitedMan Utd32155124748-150
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham33139115258-648
9Chelsea31138106152947
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton321111105250244
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves32127134651-543
12Fulham33126154951-242
13Bournemouth32119124757-1042
14Crystal Palace3289153754-1733
15Brentford3388174758-1132
16Everton3298153248-1627
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3379174258-1626
18Luton TownLuton3367204670-2425
19Burnley3348213368-3520
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3237223084-5416


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!