MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 15:41:00| >> :600:438928:438928:
May 27, 2022 at 1am UK at Estadio Alberto J. Armando
Boca Juniors
1 - 0
Deportivo Cali
Varela (54')
Fabra (20'), Figal (56'), Izquierdoz (81'), Medina (89')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Congo (38'), Enrique Camargo Rodriguez (45'), Vasquez (45+3'), Gutierrez (45+4')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Friday's Copa Libertadores clash between Boca Juniors and Deportivo Cali, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boca Juniors 2-1 Arsenal
Sunday, June 5 at 11.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Next Game: C. Cordoba vs. Boca Juniors
Monday, June 13 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Boca Juniors 1-0 Deportivo Cali
Friday, May 27 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
Next Game: Deportivo Cali vs. Melgar
Thursday, June 30 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana

We said: Boca Juniors 2-1 Deportivo Cali

With a place in the playoffs potentially on the line, we anticipate a thrilling encounter with both sides taking the game to each other in search of all three points. Boca Juniors head into the game unbeaten in nine straight home games and we predict they will keep this fine run going and come away with all three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boca Juniors win with a probability of 60.09%. A draw had a probability of 27.5% and a win for Deportivo Cali had a probability of 12.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boca Juniors win was 1-0 with a probability of 21.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (15.07%) and 2-1 (7.05%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (15.58%), while for a Deportivo Cali win it was 0-1 (7.3%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 21.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Boca Juniors in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Boca Juniors.

Result
Boca JuniorsDrawDeportivo Cali
60.09% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04) 27.51% (0.0070000000000014 0.01) 12.4% (0.025 0.03)
Both teams to score 28.07% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
28.51% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)71.49% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
11.83% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)88.17% (-0.0099999999999909 -0.01)
Boca Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.1% (-0.012 -0.01)24.89% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.49% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)59.51% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Deportivo Cali Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
37.38% (0.048999999999999 0.05)62.62% (-0.052 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
8.07% (0.022 0.02)91.93% (-0.024999999999991 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Boca Juniors 60.08%
    Deportivo Cali 12.4%
    Draw 27.5%
Boca JuniorsDrawDeportivo Cali
1-0 @ 21.67% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 15.07% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 7.05% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-0 @ 6.99% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.27% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-0 @ 2.43% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.14% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 60.08%
0-0 @ 15.58% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-1 @ 10.14% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 1.65% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 27.5%
0-1 @ 7.3% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-2 @ 2.37% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 1.71% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 1.02%
Total : 12.4%

Head to Head
Apr 6, 2022 1.30am

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!