MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 02:06:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
Gremio
Brasileiro | Gameweek 36
Nov 30, 2023 at 10pm UK
Arena do Gremio
Goias
Gremio
2 - 1
Goias
Ferreira (50'), Cristaldo (56')
Ribeiro (31'), Carballo (38'), Martins (67')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Morelli (28')
Palacios (48'), Apodi (75')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Gremio and Goias.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Atletico Mineiro 3-0 Gremio
Sunday, November 26 at 7pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Goias 0-1 Cruzeiro
Tuesday, November 28 at 12am in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gremio win with a probability of 60.58%. A draw had a probability of 21.9% and a win for Goias had a probability of 17.53%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gremio win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.84%) and 2-1 (9.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.4%), while for a Goias win it was 0-1 (5.47%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Gremio would win this match.

Result
GremioDrawGoias
60.58% (-0.107 -0.11) 21.88% (0.064 0.06) 17.53% (0.041 0.04)
Both teams to score 50.89% (-0.131 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.38% (-0.21700000000001 -0.22)46.62% (0.214 0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.11% (-0.204 -0.2)68.89% (0.2 0.2)
Gremio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.07% (-0.108 -0.11)14.93% (0.106 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.67% (-0.203 -0.2)43.33% (0.201 0.2)
Goias Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.83% (-0.077999999999996 -0.08)40.17% (0.074999999999996 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.19% (-0.072000000000003 -0.07)76.81% (0.069000000000003 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Gremio 60.57%
    Goias 17.53%
    Draw 21.88%
GremioDrawGoias
1-0 @ 11.4% (0.06 0.06)
2-0 @ 10.84% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.89% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
3-0 @ 6.88% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6.27% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-0 @ 3.27% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.98% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.86% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.36% (-0.014 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.24% (-0.012 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.13% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 60.57%
1-1 @ 10.4% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 6% (0.053999999999999 0.05)
2-2 @ 4.51% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 21.88%
0-1 @ 5.47% (0.038 0.04)
1-2 @ 4.74% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 2.5% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.44% (-0.002 -0)
2-3 @ 1.37% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 17.53%

How you voted: Gremio vs Goias

Gremio
100%
Draw
0.0%
Goias
0.0%
6
Head to Head
Jul 30, 2023 10.30pm
Gameweek 17
Goias
1-1
Gremio
Babi (77')
Santos (62'), Melo (65'), Morelli (86'), Babi (90+6')
Henrique (90+3')
Ronald (27'), Cuiabano (89')
Dec 13, 2020 12am
Gameweek 25
Goias
0-0
Gremio
Cabral (36'), Sanches (60'), Breno (61'), Mendonca (63')
Rodrigues (67')
Nov 30, 2020 9pm
Gameweek 6
Gremio
2-1
Goias
Pyerre (19'), Souza (67')
Silva (87'), (90+4')
Marcos (70')
Duarte (69'), Figueira (81')
Dec 8, 2019 7pm
Gameweek 38
Goias
3-2
Gremio
Moura (4', 45'), Yago (65')
Barcia (30')
Patrick (23'), Isaque (37')
Mendes (17')
Sep 15, 2019 8pm
Gameweek 19
Gremio
3-0
Goias
Pyerre (28'), Everton (32'), Alisson (45')

Yago (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras382010864333170
2Gremio38215126356768
3Atletico Mineiro381991052322066
4FlamengoFlamengo381991056421466
5Botafogo3818101058372164
6BragantinoBragantino3817111049351462
7Fluminense38168145147456
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR381414105143856
9InternacionalInternacional381510134645155
10FortalezaFortaleza38159144544154
11Sao Paulo381411134038253
12Cuiaba38149154039151
13Corinthians381214124748-150
14Cruzeiro381114133532347
15Vasco da GamaVasco38129174151-1045
16Bahia38128185053-344
17SantosSantos381110173964-2543
18GoiasGoias38911183653-1738
19Coritiba3886244173-3230
20America MineiroAmerica Mineiro3859244281-3924

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!