Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between RFC Seraing and Eupen.
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Eupen win with a probability of 38.92%. A win for RFC Seraing has a probability of 36.08% and a draw has a probability of 25%.
The most likely scoreline was RFC Seraing 1-1 Eupen with a probability of 11.72%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-2 (8.55%), 0-1 (8.41%), 2-1 (8.18%). The actual score line of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.8%.