MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 02:31:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jan 26, 2022 at 5.45pm UK at Kehrwegstadion
Eupen
0 - 2
Standard Liege

Boris (19')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Emond (45'), Dragus (90')
Calut (18'), Nkounkou (87')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Eupen and Standard Liege.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Standard Liege win with a probability of 46.27%. A win for Eupen has a probability of 30.14% and a draw has a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline was Eupen 1-1 Standard Liege with a probability of 10.81%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-2 (9.28%), 0-1 (8.04%), 2-1 (7.27%). The actual score line of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.9%.

Result
EupenDrawStandard Liege
30.14%23.59%46.27%
Both teams to score 60.64%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.02%40.98%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.63%63.37%
Eupen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.93%26.07%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.88%61.12%
Standard Liege Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.03%17.97%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.18%48.82%
Score Analysis
    Eupen 30.14%
    Standard Liege 46.27%
    Draw 23.58%
EupenDrawStandard Liege
2-1 @ 7.27%
1-0 @ 6.3%
2-0 @ 4.24%
3-1 @ 3.26%
3-2 @ 2.79%
3-0 @ 1.9%
4-1 @ 1.09%
4-2 @ 0.94%
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 30.14%
1-1 @ 10.81%
2-2 @ 6.24%
0-0 @ 4.69%
3-3 @ 1.6%
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 23.58%
1-2 @ 9.28%
0-1 @ 8.04%
0-2 @ 6.9%
1-3 @ 5.31%
0-3 @ 3.95%
2-3 @ 3.57%
1-4 @ 2.28%
0-4 @ 1.69%
2-4 @ 1.53%
Other @ 3.72%
Total : 46.27%

How you voted: Eupen vs Stvsard Liege

Eupen
46.7%
Draw
20.0%
Standard Liege
33.3%
15
Head to Head
Nov 20, 2021 7.45pm
Standard Liege
1-0
Eupen
Agbadou (45+3' og.)
Raskin (16'), Elsner (90+2')

N'dri (53'), Keita (90')
Apr 9, 2021 7.45pm
Eupen
0-4
Standard Liege

Peeters (90+2')
Amallah (43', 68'), Muleka (71'), Lestienne (85')
Nov 21, 2020 3.15pm
Standard Liege
2-2
Eupen
Bokadi (34'), Bodart (90+7')
Shamir (40')
Shamir (44')
Prevljak (36'), Peeters (57')
Nov 23, 2019 5pm
Eupen
1-2
Standard Liege
Schouterden (57')
Cools (12'), Verdon (45'), Bolingi (80')
M'Poku (14'), Bastien (93')
Sep 22, 2019 1.30pm
Standard Liege
3-0
Eupen
Laifis (6'), Boljevic (27', 61')

Amat (38'), Beck (65')
Amat (83')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Union SGUnion SG34245578275177
2Club BruggeBrugge34219472373572
3Anderlecht341810672363664
4Royal AntwerpAntwerp34196955381763
5GentGent34188856302662
6CharleroiCharleroi34159105546954
7MechelenMechelen34157125761-452
8Genk341561366471951
9Sint-Truiden34156134240251
10Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge34129134946345
11Leuven341011134758-1141
12KV OostendeOostende34107173461-2737
13KortrijkKortrijk34910154348-537
14Standard Liege3499163251-1936
15EupenEupen3488183761-2432
16Zulte WaregemZulte3488184269-2732
17RFC Seraing3484223068-3828
RBeerschot WilrijkBeerschot VA3444263376-4316

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!