MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 16:24:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Belarusian Premier League | Gameweek 10
May 21, 2024 at 4.45pm UK
Stadyen Haradski

Slutsk
2 - 0
Neman

Melnikov (33'), Kovalevich (67')
Yarotski (44'), Kovalevich (63'), Dubinets (63'), Branovets (82'), Branovets (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Yakimov (55'), Kosmynin (62')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between Slutsk and Neman.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Slutsk 1-4 Dinamo Brest
Friday, May 17 at 4.55pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Neman 1-0 Arsenal Dzerzhinsk
Thursday, May 16 at 6.45pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Neman win with a probability of 63.3%. A draw had a probability of 22.3% and a win for Slutsk had a probability of 14.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Neman win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (13%) and 1-2 (9.4%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.4%), while for a Slutsk win it was 1-0 (5.76%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 2.1% likelihood.

Result
SlutskDrawNeman
14.4% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 22.3% (-0.0020000000000024 -0) 63.3% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Both teams to score 43.02% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.4% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)53.6% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.9% (0.004999999999999 0)75.1% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Slutsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.46% (0.0030000000000001 0)48.54%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.38% (0.0019999999999989 0)83.62%
Neman Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.6% (0.0039999999999907 0)16.4% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.94% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)46.06% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Score Analysis
    Slutsk 14.4%
    Neman 63.29%
    Draw 22.3%
SlutskDrawNeman
1-0 @ 5.76% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-1 @ 3.76%
2-0 @ 2.08%
3-1 @ 0.91%
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 14.4%
1-1 @ 10.4%
0-0 @ 7.96% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-2 @ 3.4%
Other @ 0.54%
Total : 22.3%
0-1 @ 14.39%
0-2 @ 13%
1-2 @ 9.4%
0-3 @ 7.84%
1-3 @ 5.67% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-4 @ 3.54%
1-4 @ 2.56%
2-3 @ 2.05% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-5 @ 1.28% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-5 @ 0.93% (0.001 0)
2-4 @ 0.93%
Other @ 1.71%
Total : 63.29%

Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 28
Neman
2-0
Slutsk
Zubovich (40'), Legchilin (90+3')
Vasilyev (22')

Rum (26')
Jun 24, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 13
Slutsk
0-2
Neman
Sukurov (22', 86')
Aug 12, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 17
Neman
1-0
Slutsk
Zubovich (64' pen.)
Sadovnichiy (54'), Suchkov (87'), Savitskiy (87'), Sukurov (89')

Hrechishka (7'), Glebko (28'), Obrazov (84'), Velko (87'), (88')
Apr 2, 2022 11am
Gameweek 2
Slutsk
0-0
Neman
Sachkovskiy (4')
Leshko (68')
Jul 24, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 17
Neman
1-0
Slutsk
Zubovich (86')
Vasilyev (44'), Dzhigero (57'), Sukurov (59'), Zhukovski (78')

Butarevich (23'), Glebko (73'), Anyukevich (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!