MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 14:00:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Belarusian Premier League | Gameweek 4
Apr 13, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stadion FK Minsk

Isloch
0 - 2
Arsenal Dzerzhinsk


Pogostnov (26')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Radikovskiy (45+2', 47')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between Isloch and Arsenal Dzerzhinsk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Slavia Mozyr 2-1 Isloch
Sunday, April 7 at 12pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Arsenal Dzerzhinsk 1-1 Vitebsk
Friday, April 5 at 3pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Isloch win with a probability of 37.65%. A win for Arsenal Dzerzhinsk had a probability of 35.84% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Isloch win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.25%) and 2-0 (6.5%). The likeliest Arsenal Dzerzhinsk win was 0-1 (9.64%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.61%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.1% likelihood.

Result
IslochDrawArsenal Dzerzhinsk
37.65% (0.036000000000001 0.04) 26.51% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 35.84% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Both teams to score 52.49% (0.031999999999996 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.63% (0.038999999999994 0.04)52.37% (-0.035000000000004 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.94% (0.033000000000001 0.03)74.06% (-0.027999999999992 -0.03)
Isloch Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.98% (0.039999999999992 0.04)27.02% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.63% (0.051000000000002 0.05)62.37% (-0.047999999999995 -0.05)
Arsenal Dzerzhinsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.92% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)28.08% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.26% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)63.74% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Score Analysis
    Isloch 37.65%
    Arsenal Dzerzhinsk 35.84%
    Draw 26.51%
IslochDrawArsenal Dzerzhinsk
1-0 @ 9.93% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-1 @ 8.25% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.5% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.6% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.83% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 2.29% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 1.18% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 0.93% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 37.65%
1-1 @ 12.61%
0-0 @ 7.59% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.24% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-3 @ 0.97% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.51%
0-1 @ 9.64% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-2 @ 8.01% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
0-2 @ 6.12% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.39% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 2.59% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
2-3 @ 2.22% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-4 @ 1.08%
Other @ 2.8%
Total : 35.84%

Head to Head
Sep 17, 2022 2.50pm
Gameweek 22
Isloch
2-1
Arsenal Dzerzhinsk
Atrashkevich (11' og.), Ibrahim (59')
Sazanovich (85')
May 7, 2022 11am
Gameweek 7
Arsenal Dzerzhinsk
1-3
Isloch
Patsko (76')
Vegerya (2'), Vaskov (74')
Barkovskiy (2' pen.), Nikiforenko (43'), Sosah (66')
Pigas (5'), Sosah (39')
Sosah (74')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Torpedo-BelAZTorpedo-BelAZ10721113823
2Neman10703118321
3Dinamo Minsk105501661020
4Dinamo BrestDinamo Brest105412281419
5Slavia MozyrSlavia Mozyr10523159617
6Vitebsk10523128417
7Gomel10442149516
8Arsenal Dzerzhinsk1042488014
9IslochIsloch10343129313
10BATE BorisovBATE10334811-312
11Smorgon102531119-811
12SlutskSlutsk10316814-610
13Naftan101541015-58
14Dnepr Mogilev10145411-77
15FC MinskFC Minsk10037618-123
16Shakhtyor SoligorskSoligorsk10127820-12-15


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!