MX23RW : Wednesday, November 29 11:02:49| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 4
Apr 21, 2022 at 6pm UK
 
Malmo
Varnamo
0 - 0
Malmo

Nasstrom (25')
FT
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Varnamo and Malmo.
More game data and we say below the videos

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Varnamo 1-0 Hammarby
Sunday, May 29 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Next Game: Kalmar vs. Varnamo
Monday, June 27 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Degerfors 0-2 Malmo
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Next Game: Malmo vs. Helsingborg
Monday, June 27 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Malmo win with a probability of 57.41%. A draw had a probability of 23% and a win for Varnamo had a probability of 19.59%.

The most likely scoreline for a Malmo win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.38%) and 1-2 (9.84%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.93%), while for a Varnamo win it was 1-0 (6.08%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.4% likelihood.

Result
VarnamoDrawMalmo
19.59%22.99%57.41%
Both teams to score 51.08%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.75%48.25%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.6%70.4%
Varnamo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.21%38.79%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.47%75.52%
Malmo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.45%16.55%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.67%46.32%
Score Analysis
    Varnamo 19.59%
    Malmo 57.4%
    Draw 22.99%
VarnamoDrawMalmo
1-0 @ 6.08%
2-1 @ 5.18%
2-0 @ 2.88%
3-1 @ 1.64%
3-2 @ 1.47%
3-0 @ 0.91%
Other @ 1.44%
Total : 19.59%
1-1 @ 10.93%
0-0 @ 6.42%
2-2 @ 4.66%
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 22.99%
0-1 @ 11.54%
0-2 @ 10.38%
1-2 @ 9.84%
0-3 @ 6.23%
1-3 @ 5.9%
0-4 @ 2.8%
2-3 @ 2.79%
1-4 @ 2.65%
2-4 @ 1.26%
0-5 @ 1.01%
1-5 @ 0.95%
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 57.4%

How you voted: Varnamo vs Malmo

Varnamo
16.7%
Draw
13.3%
Malmo
70.0%
30
rhs 2.0
MLS Apple TV+ Messi promo
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1MalmoMalmo30204662273564
2ElfsborgElfsborg30204659263364
3HackenHacken30183969393057
4Djurgardens IFDjurgarden30155104136550
5Varnamo30143133734345
6KalmarKalmar30136113540-545
7HammarbyHammarby30111184139244
8SiriusSirius30126125144742
9IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping30125134545041
10Mjallby AIF30125133234-241
11AIK FotbollAIK3099123438-436
12Halmstads BKHalmstad3099123044-1436
13IFK GoteborgGoteborg30810123337-434
14BrommapojkarnaBrommapojkarna30103174053-1333
15Degerfors3075183062-3226
16Varbergs BoISVarbergs3036212667-4115

MLS Apple TV+ Messi promo
New Apple Music general promo - 300x250

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!