MX23RW : Friday, December 8 19:22:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 10
May 28, 2023 at 2pm UK
Guldfågeln Arena
Kalmar
2 - 1
Norrkoping
Hummet (87'), Rajovic (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Lind (59')
Ingvi Traustason (33'), Ceesay (55')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Kalmar and IFK Norrkoping.
More game data and we say below the videos

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Varnamo 0-1 Kalmar
Monday, May 22 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Norrkoping 1-2 Elfsborg
Monday, May 22 at 6.10pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kalmar win with a probability of 52.59%. A draw had a probability of 24.6% and a win for IFK Norrkoping had a probability of 22.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kalmar win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.7%) and 2-1 (9.6%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.7%), while for a IFK Norrkoping win it was 0-1 (7.14%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Kalmar would win this match.

Result
KalmarDrawIFK Norrkoping
52.59% (0.090000000000003 0.09) 24.61% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 22.8% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)
Both teams to score 50.64% (-0.090000000000003 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.9% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)51.1% (0.065000000000005 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.04% (-0.062000000000001 -0.06)72.95% (0.058999999999997 0.06)
Kalmar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.6% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)19.4% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.79% (0.014999999999993 0.01)51.21% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
IFK Norrkoping Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.83% (-0.121 -0.12)37.17% (0.119 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.04% (-0.121 -0.12)73.95% (0.11799999999999 0.12)
Score Analysis
    Kalmar 52.58%
    IFK Norrkoping 22.8%
    Draw 24.61%
KalmarDrawIFK Norrkoping
1-0 @ 11.82% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-0 @ 9.7% (0.032 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.6% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 5.3% (0.02 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.25% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-2 @ 2.6% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.17% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.15% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-2 @ 1.06% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 52.58%
1-1 @ 11.7%
0-0 @ 7.21% (0.019 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.75% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Other @ 0.95%
Total : 24.61%
0-1 @ 7.14% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
1-2 @ 5.79% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.53% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.91% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.57% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.17% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 1.7%
Total : 22.8%

Head to Head
Sep 17, 2022 2pm
gameweek 23
Norrkoping
2-2
Kalmar
Nyman (24'), Gudjohnsen (59')
Shabani (88')
Nanasi (47'), Lindahl (86')
Apr 26, 2022 6pm
gameweek 5
Kalmar
1-2
Norrkoping
Jansson (67')
Jensen (89')
Markovic (6'), Levi (42')
Wahlqvist (68'), Eid (90+4'), Jansson (90+7')
Nov 7, 2021 4.30pm
gameweek 27
Kalmar
1-0
Norrkoping
Berg (56')
Stenmark (78')

Wahlqvist (29'), Castegren (31')
Aug 9, 2021 6pm
gameweek 14
Norrkoping
1-2
Kalmar
Adegbenro (90+5')
Telo (82'), Nyman (90+6')
Froling (17', 52')
Ring (50'), Froling (65'), Hagg-Johansson (89')
Sep 14, 2020 6pm
gameweek 20
Kalmar
0-2
Norrkoping

Elm (53'), Jansson (80')
rhs 2.0
MLS Apple TV+ Messi promo
Today's games header
FT
Patriots
21-18
Steelers
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1MalmoMalmo30204662273564
2ElfsborgElfsborg30204659263364
3HackenHacken30183969393057
4Djurgardens IFDjurgarden30155104136550
5Varnamo30143133734345
6KalmarKalmar30136113540-545
7HammarbyHammarby30111184139244
8SiriusSirius30126125144742
9IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping30125134545041
10Mjallby AIF30125133234-241
11AIK FotbollAIK3099123438-436
12Halmstads BKHalmstad3099123044-1436
13IFK GoteborgGoteborg30810123337-434
14BrommapojkarnaBrommapojkarna30103174053-1333
15Degerfors3075183062-3226
16Varbergs BoISVarbergs3036212667-4115

MLS Apple TV+ Messi promo
New Apple Music general promo - 300x250

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!