MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 04:17:06| >> :120:5315:5315:
AFC Champions League | Group Stage
Nov 29, 2023 at 10am UK
Mong Kok Stadium
Kitchee
1 - 2
Jeonbuk
Jantscher (69')
Chan (11'), Chun Law (17'), Mikael (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Seon-min (2'), Song (38')
Petrescu (12'), Dong-Jun (15'), Jeong-Hoon (83')
Jeong (45')
Coverage of the AFC Champions League Group Stage clash between Kitchee and Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Bangkok Utd 1-1 Kitchee
Wednesday, November 8 at 12pm in AFC Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Lion City 2-0 Jeonbuk
Wednesday, November 8 at 10am in AFC Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kitchee win with a probability of 48.93%. A win for Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors had a probability of 28.58% and a draw had a probability of 22.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kitchee win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.18%) and 2-0 (6.72%). The likeliest Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors win was 1-2 (6.92%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.97%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood.

Result
KitcheeDrawJeonbuk Hyundai Motors
48.93% (-0.296 -0.3) 22.49% (0.050000000000001 0.05) 28.58% (0.245 0.25)
Both teams to score 63.52% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.28% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)36.72% (0.074000000000005 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.11% (-0.080000000000005 -0.08)58.88% (0.080999999999996 0.08)
Kitchee Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.63% (-0.13200000000001 -0.13)15.36% (0.131 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.85% (-0.245 -0.24)44.14% (0.245 0.25)
Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.05% (0.121 0.12)24.94% (-0.122 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.42% (0.169 0.17)59.58% (-0.169 -0.17)
Score Analysis
    Kitchee 48.93%
    Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors 28.58%
    Draw 22.49%
KitcheeDrawJeonbuk Hyundai Motors
2-1 @ 9.34% (-0.017999999999999 -0.02)
1-0 @ 7.18% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.72% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-1 @ 5.83% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-0 @ 4.2% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-2 @ 4.05% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.73% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.97% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.9% (-0.014 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.02% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 4%
Total : 48.93%
1-1 @ 9.97% (0.026 0.03)
2-2 @ 6.48% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 3.83% (0.014 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.87% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 22.49%
1-2 @ 6.92% (0.043 0.04)
0-1 @ 5.32% (0.038 0.04)
0-2 @ 3.7% (0.039 0.04)
1-3 @ 3.2% (0.03 0.03)
2-3 @ 3% (0.015 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.71% (0.024 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.11% (0.015 0.02)
2-4 @ 1.04% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 28.58%

How you voted: Kitchee vs Jeonbuk

Kitchee
50.0%
Draw
0.0%
Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors
50.0%
6
Head to Head
Sep 20, 2023 11am
Group Stage
Jeonbuk
2-1
Kitchee
Jeong-ho (6'), Han (61')
Jeong-ho (69')
Severo Burkatt (56')
Cleiton (36'), Severo Burkatt (41'), Gerbig (58')
Apr 18, 2018 12pm
-
Jeonbuk
3-0
Kitchee
Seung-ki (72'), Shin-wook (79'), Sun-Young (87')
Lopes (56')
Feb 20, 2018 12pm
-
Kitchee
0-6
Jeonbuk

Kwan-yee (5')
Adriano (6' pen., 14', 45'), Jin-su (26'), Alves (32'), Dong-gook (90')
Jeong-ho (29'), Bo-kyung (55')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Brentford2574143544-925
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
17Everton2687112834-621
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!