MX23RW : Wednesday, June 29 00:24:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 21, 2022 at 3pm UK at OmaSP Stadion
SJK
1 - 0
Mariehamn
Valencia (80')
Markkula (30'), Uusitalo (90')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Ngamba (49'), Lahti (62')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between SJK and IFK Mariehamn.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oulu 1-0 SJK
Saturday, May 28 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: SJK vs. Inter Turku
Saturday, June 18 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Mariehamn 1-3 VPS
Sunday, May 29 at 4.30pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: Haka vs. Mariehamn
Saturday, June 18 at 1pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a SJK win with a probability of 44.19%. A win for IFK Mariehamn had a probability of 29.91% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a SJK win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.02%) and 2-0 (7.8%). The likeliest IFK Mariehamn win was 0-1 (8.42%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.32%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for SJK in this match.

Result
SJKDrawIFK Mariehamn
44.19% (0.588 0.59) 25.91% (0.178 0.18) 29.91% (-0.767 -0.77)
Both teams to score 52.68% (-0.951 -0.95)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.66% (-1.056 -1.06)51.34% (1.054 1.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.84% (-0.93 -0.93)73.17% (0.929 0.93)
SJK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.86% (-0.175 -0.17)23.14% (0.173 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.99% (-0.255 -0.26)57.01% (0.254 0.25)
IFK Mariehamn Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.54% (-1.08 -1.08)31.46% (1.079 1.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.16% (-1.265 -1.27)67.84% (1.265 1.27)
Score Analysis
    SJK 44.18%
    IFK Mariehamn 29.91%
    Draw 25.91%
SJKDrawIFK Mariehamn
1-0 @ 10.65% (0.39 0.39)
2-1 @ 9.02% (0.022 0.02)
2-0 @ 7.8% (0.247 0.25)
3-1 @ 4.4% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.8% (0.102 0.1)
3-2 @ 2.54% (-0.083 -0.08)
4-1 @ 1.61% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.39% (0.031 0.03)
4-2 @ 0.93% (-0.035 -0.03)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 44.18%
1-1 @ 12.32% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 7.28% (0.302 0.3)
2-2 @ 5.21% (-0.144 -0.14)
3-3 @ 0.98% (-0.062 -0.06)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.91%
0-1 @ 8.42% (0.106 0.11)
1-2 @ 7.13% (-0.16 -0.16)
0-2 @ 4.87% (-0.083 -0.08)
1-3 @ 2.75% (-0.146 -0.15)
2-3 @ 2.01% (-0.118 -0.12)
0-3 @ 1.88% (-0.09 -0.09)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 29.91%

Head to Head
Jun 30, 2021 4.30pm
SJK
3-0
Mariehamn
Laine (15'), Ngueukam (19'), Lepisto (90+3')
Jervis (39'), Laine (58'), Arciero (64')

Henrique (61')
Jun 24, 2021 4.30pm
Mariehamn
0-1
SJK

Tehe Olawale (90')
Tikkanen (38')
Ngueukam (66'), Jervis (89')
Oct 18, 2020 2pm
Mariehamn
2-3
SJK
Backaliden (66'), Ademi (84' pen.)
Buwalda (54'), Sjoroos (64')
Jervis (15'), Ledesma (86'), Hradecky (89')
Jervis (65'), Murilo (86')
Jul 17, 2020 4.30pm
SJK
1-2
Mariehamn
Hetemaj (52')
Hetemaj (90+6')
Ademi (4'), Makrillos (55')
Taimi (87')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!