MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 15:44:49| >> :300:86500:86500:
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 34
May 19, 2024 at 2.30pm UK
BRITA-Arena

Wiesbaden
1 - 2
St Pauli

Kovacevic (10')
Goppel (4')
Kauczinski (56')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Albers (51'), Sinani (82')
Sinani (83'), Boukhalfa (90+4')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Wehen Wiesbaden and St Pauli.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Braunschweig 1-0 Wiesbaden
Sunday, May 12 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: St Pauli 3-1 Osnabruck
Sunday, May 12 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a St Pauli win with a probability of 62.82%. A draw had a probability of 19.5% and a win for Wehen Wiesbaden had a probability of 17.67%.

The most likely scoreline for a St Pauli win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.93%) and 0-1 (8.03%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.82%), while for a Wehen Wiesbaden win it was 2-1 (4.84%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-2 win for St Pauli in this match.

Result
Wehen WiesbadenDrawSt Pauli
17.67% (-0.555 -0.56) 19.51% (-0.622 -0.62) 62.82% (1.182 1.18)
Both teams to score 59.42% (1.163 1.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.46% (2.024 2.02)35.54% (-2.017 -2.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.41% (2.205 2.21)57.59% (-2.199 -2.2)
Wehen Wiesbaden Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.64% (0.62899999999999 0.63)33.36% (-0.623 -0.62)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.01% (0.681 0.68)69.99% (-0.673 -0.67)
St Pauli Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.17% (0.91800000000001 0.92)10.83% (-0.912 -0.91)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.09% (1.995 2)34.91% (-1.988 -1.99)
Score Analysis
    Wehen Wiesbaden 17.67%
    St Pauli 62.82%
    Draw 19.51%
Wehen WiesbadenDrawSt Pauli
2-1 @ 4.84% (-0.139 -0.14)
1-0 @ 3.97% (-0.34 -0.34)
2-0 @ 2.18% (-0.147 -0.15)
3-2 @ 1.97% (0.05 0.05)
3-1 @ 1.77% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 17.67%
1-1 @ 8.82% (-0.409 -0.41)
2-2 @ 5.38% (0.047 0.05)
0-0 @ 3.62% (-0.377 -0.38)
3-3 @ 1.46% (0.089 0.09)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 19.51%
1-2 @ 9.8% (-0.081000000000001 -0.08)
0-2 @ 8.93% (-0.228 -0.23)
0-1 @ 8.03% (-0.516 -0.52)
1-3 @ 7.26% (0.207 0.21)
0-3 @ 6.61% (0.077000000000001 0.08)
1-4 @ 4.03% (0.258 0.26)
2-3 @ 3.98% (0.178 0.18)
0-4 @ 3.68% (0.176 0.18)
2-4 @ 2.21% (0.176 0.18)
1-5 @ 1.79% (0.175 0.18)
0-5 @ 1.63% (0.134 0.13)
2-5 @ 0.98% (0.111 0.11)
Other @ 3.87%
Total : 62.82%

How you voted: Wiesbaden vs St Pauli

Wehen Wiesbaden
0.0%
Draw
16.7%
St Pauli
83.3%
6
Head to Head
Dec 17, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 17
St Pauli
1-1
Wiesbaden
Hartel (47')
Saliakas (51'), Saad (88')
Iredale (84')
Angha (20'), Batzner (32'), Carstens (57')
Jun 28, 2020 2.30pm
Dec 14, 2019 12pm
Aug 17, 2018 7.45pm
First Round
Wiesbaden
3-2
St Pauli
Reddemann (34'), Schaffler (104'), Schmidt (105')
Shipnoski (42'), Andrist (58'), Mrowca (88')
Neudecker (51'), Avevor (110')
Buballa (90'), Ziereis (102'), Diamantakos (115')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!