MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 06:05:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 24
Mar 3, 2024 at 12.30pm UK
URSAPHARM-Arena an der Kaiserlinde

Elversberg
0 - 3
Wiesbaden


Martinovic (59'), Pinckert (76'), Durholtz (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Goppel (44'), Lee (49'), Iredale (84')
Mockenhaupt (18'), Heusser (79')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Elversberg and Wehen Wiesbaden.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hamburger SV 1-0 Elversberg
Sunday, February 25 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Wiesbaden 1-2 SC Paderborn
Friday, February 23 at 5.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Elversberg win with a probability of 55.33%. A win for Wehen Wiesbaden had a probability of 22.57% and a draw had a probability of 22.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Elversberg win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.84%) and 2-0 (8.51%). The likeliest Wehen Wiesbaden win was 1-2 (5.9%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.21%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 1.2% likelihood.

Result
ElversbergDrawWehen Wiesbaden
55.33% (-0.718 -0.72) 22.1% (0.018999999999998 0.02) 22.57% (0.706 0.71)
Both teams to score 58.52% (0.92899999999999 0.93)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.48% (0.776 0.78)40.52% (-0.771 -0.77)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.1% (0.79 0.79)62.9% (-0.787 -0.79)
Elversberg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.43% (0.033000000000001 0.03)14.57% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.36% (0.061 0.06)42.64% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)
Wehen Wiesbaden Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.5% (1.065 1.07)31.5% (-1.059 -1.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.11% (1.21 1.21)67.89% (-1.205 -1.21)
Score Analysis
    Elversberg 55.33%
    Wehen Wiesbaden 22.57%
    Draw 22.1%
ElversbergDrawWehen Wiesbaden
2-1 @ 9.84% (-0.039 -0.04)
1-0 @ 8.84% (-0.307 -0.31)
2-0 @ 8.51% (-0.286 -0.29)
3-1 @ 6.32% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-0 @ 5.47% (-0.177 -0.18)
3-2 @ 3.65% (0.094 0.09)
4-1 @ 3.04% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 2.63% (-0.083 -0.08)
4-2 @ 1.76% (0.047 0.05)
5-1 @ 1.17% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-0 @ 1.01% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 3.09%
Total : 55.33%
1-1 @ 10.21% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
2-2 @ 5.68% (0.141 0.14)
0-0 @ 4.59% (-0.164 -0.16)
3-3 @ 1.4% (0.075 0.08)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 22.1%
1-2 @ 5.9% (0.141 0.14)
0-1 @ 5.3% (-0.032 -0.03)
0-2 @ 3.06% (0.069 0.07)
1-3 @ 2.27% (0.117 0.12)
2-3 @ 2.19% (0.115 0.12)
0-3 @ 1.18% (0.06 0.06)
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 22.57%

Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 7
Wiesbaden
0-2
Elversberg

Angha (17'), Carstens (24'), Mathisen (72'), Batzner (89')
Jacobsen (20' pen.), Faghir (77')
Jacobsen (26'), Neubauer (27'), Feil (63'), Sahin (69')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Holstein Kiel30194760342661
2St Pauli29169454322257
3Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf30167764352955
4Hamburger SV30147955421349
5Hannover291112651361545
6Hertha Berlin29128960481244
7Karlsruher SCKarlsruher291110858431543
8SC PaderbornSC Paderborn30127114649-343
9Greuther Furth30126124043-342
10Elversberg30117124452-840
11Nuremberg30107133856-1837
12Schalke 04Schalke30106144656-1036
13Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig30104163341-834
14Magdeburg2989124046-633
15Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden3088143241-932
16Hansa RostockHansa Rostock2994162748-2131
17KaiserslauternKaiserslautern3086164659-1330
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck3059162760-3324


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!