British middleweight Martin Murray has revealed that he still has "visa issues" to sort before he can fight in America.
A bout with WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin has been suggested for November, but while insisting that he has not received an offer to face the Kazakh boxer, the St Helens fighter has yet to be cleared to compete in America.
The 30-year-old told Livefight: "I've not been told of an offer. A date of November 2 is the first I've heard. I've not been told anything. If they said they want to fight me, then that's fair enough but I've still got visa issues to sort out.
"Golovkin does look like the real deal. He's not been tested yet but that's not his fault because he can only beat what's been put in front of him.
"The guys he's faced so far weren't going to test him but he's dealt with them impressively."
Murray lost his unbeaten record in April when he suffered a points defeat to Sergio Martinez.