Stevan Ridley ready to return from concussion

Ridley ready to return from concussion
© PA Photos
New England Patriots running back Stevan Ridley says that he is ready to move forward from the concussion that knocked him out of the AFC Championship game.

Stevan Ridley has said that he is ready to move forward after recovering from a concussion which knocked him out of the AFC Championship game earlier this year.

The New England Patriots running back was left unconscious following a tackle from Baltimore Ravens safety Bernard Pollard during the game.

The 24-year-old told the Boston Herald: "I thank the Lord that I'm healthy and brought me back. All I can do now is move forward from that, but it was a nice hit that I took. Just got to shake it off. Comes with the game.

"It wasn't pretty at all. It was one of the worst ones that I took in my life. Besides that, it comes with the game. Sometimes it's others, and sometimes it's ourselves. But either way, I love the game, and I love football."

Ridley recorded 1,263 rushing yards and 12 touchdowns for the Patriots last season.

New England Patriots' Rob Gronkowsi on September 30, 2012
Read Next:
Result: Patriots secure bye week
>
You May Like
Recomended from Sports Mole

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

Login, I already have my ad-free pass
Log in with Facebook to customise Sports Mole
Buy ad-free access (show me the options)
Buy monthly ad-free access for £1.20/month
Buy yearly ad-free access for £12 (2 months free)
Settings - Logout - Manage your account
Settings - Logout - Manage your account
LIVE SCORES VIDEPRINTER
expand