Sports Mole has teamed up with bwin, the official online gaming and betting partner of Manchester United, to offer fans the chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to the clash against Chelsea on October 26.
One lucky fan will be able to enjoy pre-match hospitality, including complimentary food and drink, at Old Trafford before sitting back to watch the game from a VIP box.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply send your name, date of birth, email address, postal address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm tomorrow (Wednesday, October 15).
Kickoff is at 4pm on Sunday, October 26 and the winner should arrive at 1pm to make the most of the hospitality. You can check out the latest odds for the match at www.bwin.com.
Terms and Conditions
1. Promotion Period: This promotion is only valid from 6pm on October 14, 2014 to 6pm on October 15, 2014. By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these specific promotional terms and conditions, as well as our general terms and conditions available at: https://www.bwin.com/
2. Entry - To enter players must satisfy the following conditions:
• provide the correct answer to the question or carry out any alternative route to entry as set out on the competition page;
• players must complete any other requirement of entry as stated on the competition page, Facebook page, the app or the Twitter feed;
• be able to provide photo-card identification on request;
• be available to attend the event on October 26, 2014;
• players and their guests must be over the age of 18;
• players and their guests must be domiciled in the United Kingdom;
• players and their guests must be willing to participate in any related publicity campaigns for the promotion of betting and gaming products
The prize is 2 x VIP tickets to Manchester United vs Chelsea on October 26, 2014. Note: Winner will be provided with the prize details nearer the time.
4. Prize Draw:
Players who satisfy the entry requirements during the competition period will be placed into a draw. The winner(s) will be selected at random from all of those players in the prize draw.
The prize draw will take place on October 16, 2014 and the first name chosen will win the prize. The player drawn will be referred to as the "winner".
The winner will be contacted by e-mail or phone to notify them that they have won, using the contact details supplied by the winner.
If the winner cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to carry out a new prize draw for a new winner.
5. Cancellation: bwin reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time, or to omit players from the prize draw, with or without reason. bwin shall be under no obligation to replace the prize or offer any kind of alternative.
6. Publicity: We reserve the right to publish the names and details of the prizes won by all players as part of this promotion. We reserve the right to publish photos and news stories around the winners for the promotion of betting and gaming products.
7. Non-transferable: This Prize contains no cash value, is non-transferable and must not be sold or given away to any third party without the prior written consent of bwin. If a Winner is not able to attend the match, they must notify bwin, who will be entitled to re-draw for a new winner. The winner and their guest will be responsible for their own travel, insurance and any other associated costs which are not included as part of the prize.
8. Other Terms: The winner may be required to agree to other third party terms and conditions before bwin may award the prize ("Special Terms"). Examples of these may include ticket terms and conditions or travel terms and conditions. These Special Terms will be made clear to the winner following the prize draw.
9. Fair Play: Any players who are involved in suspicious activities, fail to fulfil the entry requirements or fail to provide proof of address within 24 hours of the request, will be disqualified from the prize draw and will no longer be eligible to receive the prize. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide accurate and up-to-date information.