MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 16:49:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jan 30, 2022 at 3.30pm UK at Stade Tourbillon
Sion
2 - 0
Grasshopper
Bamert (29'), Loosli (69' og.)
Saintini (38'), Bamert (40'), Cavare (83')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Sene (37'), Loosli (64'), Arigoni (85')
Santos (84')
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between Sion and Grasshopper Zurich.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Grasshopper Zurich win with a probability of 39.13%. A win for Sion had a probability of 35.58% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Grasshopper Zurich win was 0-1 with a probability of 8.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.57%) and 0-2 (6.31%). The likeliest Sion win was 1-0 (8.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.92%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood.

Result
SionDrawGrasshopper Zurich
35.58%25.29%39.13%
Both teams to score 56.62%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.92%47.08%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.68%69.32%
Sion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.29%25.72%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.36%60.64%
Grasshopper Zurich Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.22%23.78%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.06%57.94%
Score Analysis
    Sion 35.58%
    Grasshopper Zurich 39.13%
    Draw 25.28%
SionDrawGrasshopper Zurich
1-0 @ 8.31%
2-1 @ 8.1%
2-0 @ 5.64%
3-1 @ 3.67%
3-2 @ 2.63%
3-0 @ 2.55%
4-1 @ 1.25%
Other @ 3.44%
Total : 35.58%
1-1 @ 11.92%
0-0 @ 6.12%
2-2 @ 5.82%
3-3 @ 1.26%
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 25.28%
0-1 @ 8.78%
1-2 @ 8.57%
0-2 @ 6.31%
1-3 @ 4.1%
0-3 @ 3.02%
2-3 @ 2.79%
1-4 @ 1.47%
0-4 @ 1.08%
2-4 @ 1%
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 39.13%

How you voted: Sion vs Grasshopper

Sion
35.7%
Draw
35.7%
Grasshopper Zurich
28.6%
14
Head to Head
Oct 31, 2021 1.15pm
Sion
1-3
Grasshopper
Grgic (47' pen.)
Stojilkovic (83'), Ndoye (90+5')
Kawabe (32'), Sene (44'), Diani (78')
Schmid (27'), Margreitter (84'), Hoxha (89'), Bonatini (89')
Sep 26, 2021 3.30pm
Grasshopper
3-1
Sion
Sene (24', 49'), Bolla (30')
Herc (35')
Zuffi (90')
May 22, 2019 7pm
Grasshopper
0-3
Sion

Basic (48')
Itaitinga (13', 43', 84')
Luis (7'), Kouassi (33'), Song (88')
May 21, 2019
1am
Mar 16, 2019 6pm
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Young Boys42208178
2Servette42203128
3Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper32106427
4Sion42116517
5St GallenSt Gallen42026426
6Luzern21102114
7LuganoLugano41038803
8Basel30302203
9FC WinterthurWinterthur401328-61
10FC Zurich401309-91

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!