MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 00:49:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 19, 2022 at 7.30pm UK at Cornaredo Stadium
Lugano
2 - 1
FC Zurich
Sabbatini (4', 28')
Custodio (22'), Sabbatini (35')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Gogia (3')
Kamberi (41'), Gnonto (44'), Kramer (90+6')
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between Lugano and FC Zurich.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Basel 2-1 Lugano
Sunday, May 22 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: FC Zurich 2-3 Luzern
Sunday, May 22 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Zurich win with a probability of 46.17%. A win for Lugano had a probability of 30.03% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Zurich win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.3%) and 0-2 (7.02%). The likeliest Lugano win was 2-1 (7.26%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.97%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
LuganoDrawFC Zurich
30.03% (-4.633 -4.63) 23.79% (-0.459 -0.46) 46.17% (5.085 5.09)
Both teams to score 59.85% (-0.317 -0.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.01% (0.415 0.41)41.99% (-0.422 -0.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.6% (0.415 0.41)64.39% (-0.423 -0.42)
Lugano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.35% (-2.599 -2.6)26.64% (2.592 2.59)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.11% (-3.566 -3.57)61.88% (3.56 3.56)
FC Zurich Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.59% (2.368 2.37)18.41% (-2.375 -2.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.43% (3.863 3.86)49.56% (-3.869 -3.87)
Score Analysis
    Lugano 30.03%
    FC Zurich 46.17%
    Draw 23.78%
LuganoDrawFC Zurich
2-1 @ 7.26% (-0.713 -0.71)
1-0 @ 6.49% (-0.636 -0.64)
2-0 @ 4.29% (-0.785 -0.79)
3-1 @ 3.2% (-0.586 -0.59)
3-2 @ 2.71% (-0.267 -0.27)
3-0 @ 1.89% (-0.519 -0.52)
4-1 @ 1.06% (-0.291 -0.29)
Other @ 3.14%
Total : 30.03%
1-1 @ 10.97% (-0.22 -0.22)
2-2 @ 6.14% (-0.12 -0.12)
0-0 @ 4.91% (-0.093 -0.09)
3-3 @ 1.53% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 23.78%
1-2 @ 9.29% (0.5 0.5)
0-1 @ 8.3% (0.448 0.45)
0-2 @ 7.02% (0.855 0.86)
1-3 @ 5.24% (0.637 0.64)
0-3 @ 3.96% (0.731 0.73)
2-3 @ 3.47% (0.185 0.19)
1-4 @ 2.22% (0.409 0.41)
0-4 @ 1.68% (0.407 0.41)
2-4 @ 1.47% (0.178 0.18)
Other @ 3.53%
Total : 46.17%

How you voted: Lugano vs FC Zurich

Lugano
30.0%
Draw
20.0%
FC Zurich
50.0%
10
Head to Head
Feb 13, 2022 3.30pm
FC Zurich
3-0
Lugano
Marchesano (12'), Gnonto (64'), Ceesay (66')
Aliti (52')

Sabbatini (24'), Daprela (77')
Oct 16, 2021 7.30pm
FC Zurich
1-0
Lugano
Ceesay (77')
Ceesay (52'), Gnonto (90+1')

Hajrizi (69')
Jul 25, 2021 1.15pm
Lugano
0-2
FC Zurich

Hajrizi (44'), Monzialo (79')
Guerrero (20'), Marchesano (45' pen.)
Ceesay (65'), Kryeziu (79')
May 2, 2021 3pm
FC Zurich
3-0
Lugano
Marchesano (37' pen., 54' pen.), Kramer (58')
Aliti (40'), Aiyegun (45+1')

Maric (37'), Covilo (53'), Ardaiz (61'), Lungoyi (90')
Mar 7, 2021 3pm
Lugano
0-1
FC Zurich

Daprela (49'), Custodio (88')
Schonbachler (18')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Basel00000000
2Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper00000000
3LuganoLugano00000000
4Luzern00000000
5Servette00000000
6Sion00000000
7St GallenSt Gallen00000000
8FC WinterthurWinterthur00000000
9Young Boys00000000
10FC Zurich00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!