MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 12:34:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 16, 2022 at 6pm UK at Caykur Didi Stadyumu
Caykur Rizespor
1 - 2
Sivasspor
Boyd (22')
Phiri (36'), Ponck (65')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Yesilyurt (31'), Ulvestad (75')
Arslan (55'), Yatabare (83'), Ulvestad (89')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Monday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Caykur Rizespor and Sivasspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sivasspor 2-1 Kayserispor
Saturday, May 21 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Caykur Rizespor 2-1 Sivasspor

Although they are heading to the second tier, Caykur Rizespor will be motivated to claim all three points with Monday's fixture representing their final home game of the season, and we think they will squeeze past a Sivasspor side that may rest key players. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sivasspor win with a probability of 55.61%. A win for Caykur Rizespor had a probability of 22.2% and a draw had a probability of 22.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sivasspor win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (9.12%) and 0-2 (8.73%). The likeliest Caykur Rizespor win was 2-1 (5.83%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.31%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Sivasspor in this match.

Result
Caykur RizesporDrawSivasspor
22.2% (0.572 0.57) 22.19% (0.376 0.38) 55.61% (-0.952 -0.95)
Both teams to score 57.7% (-0.49 -0.49)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.63% (-1.025 -1.03)41.37% (1.022 1.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.24% (-1.047 -1.05)63.76% (1.044 1.04)
Caykur Rizespor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.7% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)32.3% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.2% (-0.064 -0.06)68.8% (0.062000000000012 0.06)
Sivasspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.23% (-0.65300000000001 -0.65)14.77% (0.65 0.65)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.99% (-1.259 -1.26)43.01% (1.256 1.26)
Score Analysis
    Caykur Rizespor 22.2%
    Sivasspor 55.61%
    Draw 22.19%
Caykur RizesporDrawSivasspor
2-1 @ 5.83% (0.118 0.12)
1-0 @ 5.39% (0.238 0.24)
2-0 @ 3.05% (0.13 0.13)
3-1 @ 2.2% (0.041 0.04)
3-2 @ 2.1% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.15% (0.047 0.05)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 22.2%
1-1 @ 10.31% (0.23 0.23)
2-2 @ 5.57% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.77% (0.218 0.22)
3-3 @ 1.34% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 22.19%
1-2 @ 9.86% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-1 @ 9.12% (0.211 0.21)
0-2 @ 8.73% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-3 @ 6.29% (-0.157 -0.16)
0-3 @ 5.56% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-3 @ 3.55% (-0.094 -0.09)
1-4 @ 3.01% (-0.147 -0.15)
0-4 @ 2.66% (-0.127 -0.13)
2-4 @ 1.7% (-0.086 -0.09)
1-5 @ 1.15% (-0.085 -0.09)
0-5 @ 1.02% (-0.073 -0.07)
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 55.61%

How you voted: Caykur Rizespor vs Sivasspor

Caykur Rizespor
46.2%
Draw
30.8%
Sivasspor
23.1%
26
Head to Head
Dec 22, 2021 2pm
Sivasspor
1-1
Caykur Rizespor
Kayode (72')
Pohjanpalo (74')
Potuk (39'), Boldrin (54'), Baiano (81')
Potuk (53'), Baiano (90+5')
Feb 27, 2021 1pm
Caykur Rizespor
0-0
Sivasspor

Sabo (7'), Pehlivan (40'), Meriah (55')

Erdal (73'), Kayode (90+3')
Yesilyurt (32')
Oct 26, 2020 5pm
Sivasspor
0-2
Caykur Rizespor

Yalcin (42'), Kone (90+5')
Baiano (3'), Remy (90+1')
Moroziuk (38'), Koybasi (85')
Jan 27, 2020 5pm
Sivasspor
1-1
Caykur Rizespor
Oztekin (93')
Hakan Yandas (67')
Harmash (60')
Skoda (26'), Talbi (33'), Boldrin (56'), Vetrih (86'), Akkan (88')
Aug 25, 2019 5.15pm
Caykur Rizespor
2-1
Sivasspor
Samudio (54' pen.), Boldrin (58')
Caglayan (81'), Attamah (91')
Fernando (79')
Appidangoye (53'), Kilinc (65')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
KNVB Beker
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Swiss Super League
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Super League
Canadian Open Semi-Finals
8pm
Hurkacz
Ruud
Canadian Open Quarter-Finals
Result
Carreno Busta
Draper
7  6
64 1
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!