MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 13:26:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 37
May 18, 2024 at 5pm UK
Ankara Ondokuz Mayis Stadyumu

Ankaragucu
0 - 0
Pendikspor


Bekiroglu (32'), Pedrinho (77')
FT

Canpolat (68'), Sequeira (81'), Kaya (90+1')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Ankaragucu and Pendikspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hatayspor 2-1 Ankaragucu
Sunday, May 12 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Pendikspor 2-1 Caykur Rizespor
Sunday, May 12 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Ankaragucu 0-1 Pendikspor

Pendikspor are coming into this affair on the back of two wins in a row and are the form team between these two sides. The desperation to avoid relegation and their recent form makes the visitors the slight favorites in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ankaragucu win with a probability of 58.8%. A draw had a probability of 21.7% and a win for Pendikspor had a probability of 19.49%.

The most likely scoreline for an Ankaragucu win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.92%) and 2-0 (9.67%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.2%), while for a Pendikspor win it was 1-2 (5.25%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood.

Result
AnkaragucuDrawPendikspor
58.8% (0.872 0.87) 21.71% (-0.09 -0.09) 19.49% (-0.786 -0.79)
Both teams to score 55.1% (-1.021 -1.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.19% (-0.724 -0.72)42.81% (0.72 0.72)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.78% (-0.724 -0.72)65.21% (0.721 0.72)
Ankaragucu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.76% (0.030999999999992 0.03)14.24% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.01% (0.066000000000003 0.07)41.99% (-0.07 -0.07)
Pendikspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.25% (-1.218 -1.22)35.74% (1.214 1.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.48% (-1.273 -1.27)72.51% (1.268 1.27)
Score Analysis
    Ankaragucu 58.8%
    Pendikspor 19.49%
    Draw 21.7%
AnkaragucuDrawPendikspor
2-1 @ 9.95% (0.016 0.02)
1-0 @ 9.92% (0.325 0.33)
2-0 @ 9.67% (0.329 0.33)
3-1 @ 6.46% (0.018 0.02)
3-0 @ 6.28% (0.221 0.22)
3-2 @ 3.33% (-0.102 -0.1)
4-1 @ 3.15% (0.013 0.01)
4-0 @ 3.06% (0.111 0.11)
4-2 @ 1.62% (-0.048 -0.05)
5-1 @ 1.23% (0.006 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.19% (0.045 0.04)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 58.8%
1-1 @ 10.2%
2-2 @ 5.12% (-0.163 -0.16)
0-0 @ 5.09% (0.161 0.16)
3-3 @ 1.14% (-0.075 -0.08)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 21.7%
1-2 @ 5.25% (-0.174 -0.17)
0-1 @ 5.24% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-2 @ 2.69% (-0.093 -0.09)
1-3 @ 1.8% (-0.123 -0.12)
2-3 @ 1.76% (-0.117 -0.12)
0-3 @ 0.92% (-0.063 -0.06)
Other @ 1.84%
Total : 19.49%

How you voted: Ankaragucu vs Pendikspor

Ankaragucu
40.0%
Draw
20.0%
Pendikspor
40.0%
5
Head to Head
Dec 25, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 18
Pendikspor
1-1
Ankaragucu
Ozturk (78')
Bekiroglu (18')
Cephas (42'), Morutan (47'), Cankaya (58')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!